upsrlm recruitment 2023 apply online upsrlm Vacancies for Block Mission Manager Block & District Level online application form Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission upsrlm vacancies of manager & Assistant Posts upsrlm online application form
UPSRLM Recruitment 2023 – State/ District/ Block Level Vacancies Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : UPSRLM will invite Applications for 55 Contractual State and Block/ Cluster Level Vacancies under Department of Rural Development, UP. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Recruitment of Approx. 55 Contractual State and Block/ Cluster Level Vacancies under Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM), Department of Rural Development, GoUP for NRETP (National Rural Economic Transformation) Project for FPO (Farmers Producer Organisation). Details of Vacancies are as follows :
- Senior Technical Expert : 01 Post
- Technical Expert : 04 Posts
- CEO District wise : 25 Posts
- Accountant : 25 Posts
As per the directive received from competent Authority, UPSRLM, Recruitment of State, District and Block Level Vacancies Under Uttar Pradesh Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) Advertisement No.: 4915/1970/HR/2021-22 Lucknow, Advt. Dated: 07/01/2022 is cancelled with immediate effect. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
Advt No. 4915/1970/HR/2021-22 Lucknow The Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM), under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is an autonomous society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 which was formed in November 2011. UPSRLM’s mandate is to implement the
National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) in Uttar Pradesh, which aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services. To attain these objectives, UPSRLM intends to recruit full time dedicated team of development professionals, through a HRRA, to implement NRLM activities at the state level. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, How to Apply is given here :
Details of Vacancies : Total 1502 Posts. State wise, District wise & Block wise Vacancies are as follows :
SMMU State Level Vacancies : 12 Posts
- SMM-Training & Capacity Building : 01 Post
- SMM–Knowledge Management & Communication / GAC : 01 Post
- MM- Farm Livelihoods : 01 Post
- MM-Human Resources : 01 Post
- MM-Admin & Finance : 01 Post
- MM-Procurement : 01 Post
- MM–Knowledge Management & Communication/ GAC : 01 Post
- MM Research & Studies : 01 Post
- Mission Executive HR : 01 Post
- Senior Technical Expert/ SMM -Digital Finance : 01 Post
- Technical Expert/MMForward Linkage : 01 Post
- Technical Expert/MMEnterprise Promotion : 01 Post
District Level Post Name (DMMU Level Vacancies) : 105 Posts
- District Functional Manager Social Mobalisation & Capacity Building : 19 Posts
- District Functional ManagerMicro Finance & Financial Inclusion : 20 Posts
- District Functional ManagerFarm Livelihood /Non-Farm : 17 Posts
- District Functional ManagerMIS & M&E : 17 Posts
- Accountant : 32 Posts
Block Level Post Name (BMMU Level Vacancies) : 1385 Posts
- Cluster Coordinator : 1385 Posts
Age Limit :
- For State level position maximum age limit is 55 years as on the date of issue of advertisement
- For District and Block level positions, the maximum age limit is 40 years as on the date of issue of advertisement
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh State Government Reservation Policy.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification for Educational Qualification Details.
Pay Scale :
State Level Vacancies : Rs. 75,000-100,000 per month
District Level Vacancies : Rs. 30,000-45,000 per month
Block Level Vacancies : Rs. 12,000 -25,000 per month
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online at https://www.sams.co.in/. All details related to these positions are available on SAMS website. applicant are advised to read the instructions carefully before the applying. Last Date of Online Application is 25 February 2022
- All selected professionals will be on the role of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider), but will provide their services to UPSRLM on a full time basis.
- UPSRLM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information.
- UPSRLM may its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
LAST DATE :
Apply Online for UPSRLM Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Cancelled