upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2023 upsssc lower subordinate recruitment 2023 online application form upsssc Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2023 for supply inspector marketing inspector food inspector apply online exam date
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Recruitment 2023 LDA UDA Apply Online Dates
UPDATE : UPSSSC may release Lower Subordinate Services Exam Notice in Year 2023. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2023 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2023 for Various Posts. Recruitment can be done for Assistant Chakbandi Officer (chakbandi adhikari)/ Assistant Rectification Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Assistant Gardening Officer, Upper District Information Officer (Hindi), Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) and Revenue Inspector. Proposal has been sent to upsssc. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Name of Exam : Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2023
Details of Vacancies advt 03/2022 : Total 76 Posts. There will be recruitment on following posts :-
- Lower Cadre Assistant : 11 Posts
- Upper Cadre Assistant : 20 Posts
- Supply Inspector : 45 Posts
Age Limit : 21 to 40 Year. There will be age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification : There will be educational qualification varies for Posts. So Download Official Notice for Full details of Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale : Salary/ Pay Scale varies from Rs.5200-20200 GP 2800/- to Rs.9300-34800 GP 4200/-. Check Category wise pay scale below..
- Lower Cadre Assistant : Rs. 35400-122400 Level 5
- Upper Cadre Assistant : Rs, 29200-92300 Level 6
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800 Pay Grade Rs. 4200/- Revised Level 6
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 25/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 25/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/). UPSSSC has started Online Applications from 22 April 2022.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
UP Lower Subordinate Exam Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. upsssc lower subordinate services exam Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UP Lower Subordinate Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2023 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Later
Starting Date of Fee Submission : Announce Later
Last Date of Online Registration/ Fee Submission : Announce Later
Last Date of Correction in Application Form : Announce Later
UPSSSC Lower/ Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam 2023 : Announce Later
LAST DATE : Announce Later