upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2019 for 672 vacancies upsssc lower subordinate recruitment 2019 online application form upsssc Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2019 for supply inspector marketing inspector food inspector apply online exam date
UPSSSC 672 Lower Subordinate Services Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
LATEST JOB UPDATE dated 30.01.2019 : Good News !! UPSSSC has issued recruitment for 672 posts under lower subordinate services exam 2019. Online Applications has started Now from 30 January, 2019. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advt. No. 01-Exam/2019 30/01/2019 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2019 for 672 Various Posts. Proposal has been sent to upsssc. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below..
Name of Exam : Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2019
Details of Vacancies : Total 672 Posts. There will be recruitment on following posts :-
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : 94 Posts
- Marketing Inspector : 194 Posts
- Supply Inspector : 151 Posts
- Assistant Gardening Officer : 89 Posts
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : 11 Posts
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : 107 Posts
- Revenue Inspector : 26 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details are below….
- General : 348 Posts
- OBC : 181 Posts
- SC : 128 Posts
- ST : 15 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019) : There will be separate Age Limit for Various Posts. Age Limit will varies as
For Posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 from 21-40 years.
For Posts 5 : 18-40 Years. There will be age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification : There will be educational qualification varies for Posts. So Download Official Notice for Full details of Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale : Salary/ Pay Scale varies from Rs.5200-20200 GP 2800/- to Rs.9300-34800 GP 4200/-. Check Category wise pay scale below..
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Marketing Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Gardening Officer : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Revenue Inspector : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 225/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 105/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/). UPSSSC may start Recruitment process from 30 January, 2019.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till last date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
UP Lower Subordinate Exam Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2019 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UP Lower Subordinate Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding upsssc lower subordinate services exam 2019 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 30 January, 2019
Starting Date of Fee Submission : 30 January, 2019
Last Date of Online Registration/ Fee Submission : 19 February, 2019
Last Date of Correction in Application Form : 26 February, 2019
LAST DATE : 19/02/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for Lower Subordinate Exam 2019 : Started NOW from 30.01.2019