Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2022 RINL JT Apply Online Dates
vizag steel junior trainee recruitment 2022 online application form vizag steel 594 junior trainee posts rashtriya ishpat nigam limited RINL Junior Trainee recruitment 2022 apply for JT OCM Trainee Mechanical Electrical vizag steel apply online for junior trainee posts
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2022 – 550+ Junior Trainee Vacancies Apply Online
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee recruitment process will start soon. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
Rectt. Advt. No. “Junior Trainees and OCM Trainees” Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. RINL invites young, dynamic talented individuals to join as “Junior Trainees” in the 4 branches. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…..
Name of Post : Junior Trainee & OCM Trainee
Details of Vacancies (Year 2019): Total 559 Post. Branch wise Vacancies are follows :
- Junior Trainee (Mechanical) : 260 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Electrical) : 115 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Metallurgy) : 86 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Chemical) : 43 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Electronics) : 05 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Instrumentation) : 09 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Civil) : 02 Posts
- Junior Trainee (Refractory) : 10 Posts
- Operator cum Mechanic Trainees (OCM Trainee) : 29 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021) : Minimum Age Limit for Junior Trainee Post is 18 years & Maximum Age Limit for UR is 27 Years, OBC is 30 years & for SC/ ST is 32 Years. Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Educational Qualification : Matric / SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Disciplines (60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC-NCL candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in all subjects of all semesters / years). For More Details refer Advertisement below…
Note: Candidates have to produce the Provisional / Final Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying course with specified percentage of marks during Certificate Verification. No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional/ Final certificate and Mark Sheets in original at the time of Certificate Verification shall not be considered.
Stipend & Pay Scale : During Training, Junior Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,200/- (consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
On satisfactory completion of training, Junior Trainees will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e. Technician, subject to availability of vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a minimum Basic Pay of `16,800 in the pay scale (Pre-revised) of rs. 16,800- 3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
COST TO COMPANY (CTC) (After Training Period)-Pre Revised : CTC shall be Rs.5.10 Lakhs per annum (approximately) for S-3 Grade. CTC includes Pay and Industrial Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance @ 6%, Conveyance Allowance, Annual Performance Reward, LTC/ LTA, Leave and Encashment of Earned Leave, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc. It may be noted that the retirement benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Pension etc., are payable only on separation (resignation / termination not included) of the employee from the services of the Company.
Application Fee : Processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates. The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of On-line submission of application forms: Announce Soon
Last date for submitting the detailed application form: Announce Soon
Last date for payment of Processing fee (if applicable): Announce Soon
Dates of Online Computer Based Test : Announce Soon
How to Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply only through Online registration from RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till date mention in notice
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
For More Details Click Here >>> https://www.vizagsteel.com/index.asp