Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Online Applications for Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 has started Now. Candidates can apply online from links given below…
Advt No. : RECT/2019-20/01 SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2019-20 Allahabad Bank invites Online applications for recruitment in the posts of 92 Specialist Officers (14 in JMG Scale-I & 78 in MMG Scale-II) in various specialized fields. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 92 Posts. Post wise and category wise break up of vacancies is given below…
- Security Officer (JMGS I) : 10 Posts
- Civil Engineer (JMGS I) : 04 Posts
- Manager (Fire Safety) (MMGS II) : 01 Post
- Manager (Law) (MMGS II) : 15 Posts
- Company Secretary (MMGS II) ; 01 Post
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager) (MMGS II) : 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) (MMGS II) : 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) (MMGS II) : 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) (MMGS II) : 02 Posts
- Financial Analyst (MMGS II) : 51 Posts
- Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk) (MMGS II) : 02 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2019) : Post wise Age Limit is as follows :
Post Code 01, 02, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 : Min-20 years, Max-35 years
Post Code 03, 05 : Min-21 years, Max-35 years
Post Code 11 : Min-24 years, Max-35 years
Educational Qualification :
Security Officer (JMGS I) : Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Civil Engineer (JMGS I) : 4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University
Manager (Fire Safety) (MMGS II) : B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/ B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) From recognized institute
Manager (Law) (MMGS II) : A bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
Company Secretary (MMGS II) : A degree from the recognized University with ACS from the Institute of Company Secretary of India
Manager (IT) (Network Manager, Security Administrator, System Administrator, Big Data Analytics) (MMGS II) : 4 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
Financial Analyst (MMGS II) :Graduates and CFA/ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance) / Full time PGDBM (Finance)
Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk) (MMGS II) : Full time MBA(Finance)/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Account
NOTE : The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 01.04.2019.The date of passing of the examination which is reckoned for eligibility, will be the date mentioned on the Mark Sheet or Provisional Certificate.
Pay Scale :
JMG Scale-I : Rs. 23700-980 -30560-1145-32850-1310 – 42020
MMG Scale-II : Rs. 31705-1145-32850-1310-45950
Application Fee : Candidates can submit application Fee from 09.04.2019 to 29.04.2019 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 600/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process : Selection for Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers Post will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature.
How to Apply :
- Candidates to go to the “Recruitment Link under Career Section” on the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on Direct Recruitment of 92 Specialist Officers 2019-20 and then click on
the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will direct you to online application form.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates of Online Application : 09 to 29 April, 2019
Dates of Payment Of Application Fee : 09 to 29 April, 2019
Date of Online Test at all centers : June, 2019
LAST DATE : 29/04/2019
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active from 09.04.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.