allahabad high court junior assistant admit card 2022 2023 Stage 2 Examdownload AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2022 AHC Group D Exam Date stage 2 post code 02 03 04 admit card updates allahabad high court group c exam date 2023 ahc junior assistant call letter download stenographer ahc group d
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022 2023 Stage 2 Exam Dates
LATEST UPDATE : Admit Cards for Group C & D Stage II Exam are available now. Allahabad High Court has announced Group C, Group D, Stenographer Stage 2 Dates. Advance City Intimation for Stage II Exam of Group C Posts is available now. Stage 2 Exam will conduct in March, 2023. Check Exam Date Notice from link below…..
Advt No. 01/Sub. Court/Stenographer/2022, Advt No. 01/Sub. Court/ Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre/2022, 01/Sub. Court/ Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’/ Grade-IV)/ 2022 & 01/Sub. Court/Group ‘D’/2022 Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2022-23 Allahabad High Court had invited Online Applications for various Group C & Group D category cadre posts, under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2022-23, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
This Recruitment is for Total 3932 Group C & D Posts. There are Total 1021 Posts for Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices (Category ‘C’) under Post Code 02 & Total 1699 Posts for Group D Post Code 04. Under Group D, Vacancies were announced for Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Process Server, Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash; Category ‘D’, Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash Posts. Details regarding Allahabad High Court AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2022, AHC Group D Exam Date, Admit Cards is provided in this Article.
AHC Junior Assistant/ Group D Stage 2 Exam Dates 2023: Allahabad High Court will conducted Written Exam for Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Group D & Driver Posts. Dates for Exam of Junior Assistant Group C & Group D Posts will announce Later. Candidates need to have a regular watch on Official AHC Website for Updates. The Stage-II examination Date (Hindi/English Computer Type Test) for Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre), Stage-II examination (Hindi/English Stenography and Hindi/English Computer Type Test) for Stenographer Grade-III will announce later. Stage I & II examination (on OMR sheets) for Group ‘D’ cadre posts announce after Stage 1. The e-admit cards for all the above mentioned posts of the shortlisted candidates will be live before 2 weeks prior to exam till the date of examination. Time of Examination will be 03:00 to 04:30 PM.
Allahabad High Court Group D Stage 2 Exam Date 2023 : 02 April, 2023
Allahabad High Court Group C Junior Assistant Stage 2 Exam Date 2023 : 25 & 26 March 2023
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Stage 2 Exam Date 2023 : 30 31 March & 1st April 2023
Allahabad High Court Driver, Grade IV Stage 2 Exam Date : 12 February 2023
Allahabad High Court Driver, Grade IV Stage 1 Exam Date : 10 December 2022
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Stage 1 Exam Date : 11 December 2022
Allahabad High Court Group D Stage 1 Exam Date : 17 December 2022
Allahabad High Court Group C (Junior Assistant) Stage 1 Exam Date : 18 December 2022
Typing Test/ Computer Test Font & Scripts : As per the instructions provided in the advertisement published on official website for Group ‘C’ (Clerical Cadre) & Stenographer Gr.-III with regard to Hindi Computer Type Test under heading Selection Procedure, only Inscript Keyboard layout (on Mangal Font) will be used for Hindi Computer Type Test on computer. The test shall be conducted in online mode on Computer and contents shall be provided on the computer screen.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2023 Download Date : Candidates must note that Allahabad High Court Admit Card will be available two weeks prior to Written Exam. Candidates can Download their Admit cards by simple given points :
- Candidates will be able to download Admit Card by Sign In on the Recruitment Portal (http://ahc.cbtexam.in/).
- Candidates need to Fill Registration No. & Date of Birth to Download Junior Assistant & Group D Admit Card.
- Candidates have to Download Admit Card & Take Print out of Downloaded Call Letter.
- Candidates have to bring valid ID Proof with admit card to appear in exam.
- In Case, Photograph in Admit card not clearly visible, candidates have to bring same passport size phot0graph along with Hall Ticket.
Allahabad High Court Stage 2 Admit Card Download Date 2022 : two weeks prior to exam
Date, Time and Venue of Examination :- Date, time and venue of the examination/test shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards which can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Allahabad High Court has issued an Important notice regarding Group C Exam Typing Test Font & Key Board Layout. Admit Cards for Lift Operator & Mechanic (Electrical and Mechanical) are uploaded Now. Check Notice & Download Admit Card from the link given below…..
AHC Junior Assistant Selection Process :-
- Stage-I (Written Examination) : There will be one common offline written examination (objective type on OMR sheet) which consists of 100 objective type questions. Five candidates in order of merit of Written Examination shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Examination i.e. Computer Type Test at a later date.
- Stage-II (Computer Type Test) : Hindi/English Computer Type Test for the post of Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) shall be held on the date to be notified after the declaration of the result of Stage-I (Written Examination). The candidate will be provided a passage of approximately 250 words for Hindi Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on computer. Similarly, candidates will be provided a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on computer. Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing on computer.
- Interview shall not be the part of selection process.
- A combined merit list for the post of Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in offline written examination and Hindi/English Computer Type Test.
AHC Group D Selection Process :-
- Stage-I Written Examination :- Open competitive examination (offline) will be held at various districts of Uttar Pradesh. This test shall consist of 100 objective type questions to be answered on OMR sheet. Five candidates in order of merit of Stage-I Written Examination shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Written Examination which will be conducted on a later date at Allahabad.
- Stage-II Written Examination :- On the basis of marks scored in Stage-I Written Examination five candidates against each vacancy category-wise shall be shortlisted to participate in Stage-II Written Examination, which shall be held at Allahabad. This test shall also be objective type consisting 100 questions to be answered on OMR sheets.
- Interview shall not be the part of selection process.
- A combined merit list for all Group ‘D’ posts shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Stage-I Written Examination and Stage-II Written Examination.
Written Exam Pattern :- Some Key Points regarding Exam Pattern is given below…
- Written Exam will be conducted under Offline Mode & It is OMR Sheet based.
- Total 100 Questions will ask in exam comprises of 100 Questions. Time Duration is 120 Minutes.
- There shall be No Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
Allahabad High Court Admit card Download Links
Aspirants need to work hard for this exam. Cut Off Marks may go high for these Posts,so better preparation needed. For Latest AHC Admit Card 2023 Updates Bookmark (Press CTRL+D) this Page. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to [email protected]
For More Information Please Visit : https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/WebInfoAllahbadHC/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P OR http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding AHC Group C & D Exam through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.