Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Group D Exam Download
allahabad high court junior assistant admit card 2019 download AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2019 AHC Group D Exam Date 2019 stage 1 call Letter post code 02 03 04 admit card updates allahabad high court group c exan date 2018-2019 ahc junior assistant call letter 2019 download stenographer ahc group d stage 1 exam date
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Stage 1 Exam Dates
LATEST UPDATE dated 13.01.2019 : Good News !! Allahabad High Court has uploaded admit Cards for Group C & D Posts. Admit Cards are available from 12 January, 2019. Download Post wise Admit cards from link given below…..
Allahabad High Court has announced Written Exam Date for Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Group D Posts. Written Exam will conduct in January, 2019. Download Official Notice from link given below….
Advt. No. 02/Sub. Court/ Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre/2018, 02/Sub. Court/ Stenographer/2018, Advt. No. 02/Sub. Court/ Group ‘D’/2018 & Advt. No. 02/Sub. Court/ Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’/Grade -IV)/2018 Allahabad High Court had invited Online Applications for various Group C & Group D category cadre posts, under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment-2018-19, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. This Recruitment is for Total 3495 Group C & D Posts. There are Total 1484 Posts for Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices (Category ‘C’) under Post Code 02 & Total 1559 Posts for Group D Post Code 04. Under Group D, Vacancies were announced for Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Process Server, Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash; Category ‘D’, Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash Posts. Details regarding Allahabad High Court AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2019, AHC Group D Exam Date, Admit Cards is provided in this Article.
AHC Junior Assistant/ Group D Exam Dates 2019 : Allahabad High Court will conducted Written Exam for Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Group D & Driver Posts. Dates for Exam of Junior Assistant Group C & Group D Posts will announce Later. Candidates need to have a regular watch on Official AHC Website for Updates.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Date (Group C) : 20 January, 2019
Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Date : 20 January, 2019
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Exam Date : 21 January, 2019
Allahabad High Court Driver Grade 4 Exam Date : 21 January, 2019
Allahabad High Court Admit Card Download Date : Candidates must note that Allahabad High Court Admit Card will be available two weeks prior to Written Exam. Candidates can Download their Admit cards by simple given points :
- Candidates will be able to download Admit Card by Sign In on the Recruitment Portal (http://ahc.cbtexam.in/).
- Candidates need to Fill Registration No. & Date of Birth to Download Junior Assistant & Group D Admit Card.
- Candidates have to Download Admit Card & Take Print out of Downloaded Call Letter.
- Candidates have to bring valid ID Proof with admit card to appear in exam.
- In Case, Photograph in Admit card not clearly visible, candidates have to bring same passport size photgraph along with Hall Ticket.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card Download Date 2019 : 12 January, 2019
Date, Time and Venue of Examination :- Date, time and venue of the examination/test shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards which can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Allahabad High Court has issued an Important notice regarding Group C Exam Typing Test Font & Key Board Layout. Admit Cards for Lift Operator & Mechanic (Electrical and Mechanical) are uploaded Now. Check Notice & Download Admit Card from the link given below…..
AHC Junior Assistant Selection Process :-
- Stage-I (Written Examination) : There will be one common offline written examination (objective type on OMR sheet) which consists of 100 objective type questions. Five candidates in order of merit of Written Examination shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Examination i.e. Computer Type Test at a later date.
- Stage-II (Computer Type Test) : Hindi/English Computer Type Test for the post of Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) shall be held on the date to be notified after the declaration of the result of Stage-I (Written Examination). The candidate will be provided a passage of approximately 250 words for Hindi Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on computer. Similarly, candidates will be provided a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on computer. Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing on computer.
- Interview shall not be the part of selection process.
- A combined merit list for the post of Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in offline written examination and Hindi/English Computer Type Test.
AHC Group D Selection Process :-
- Stage-I Written Examination :- Open competitive examination (offline) will be held at various districts of Uttar Pradesh. This test shall consist of 100 objective type questions to be answered on OMR sheet. Five candidates in order of merit of Stage-I Written Examination shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Written Examination which will be conducted on a later date at Allahabad.
- Stage-II Written Examination :- On the basis of marks scored in Stage-I Written Examination five candidates against each vacancy category-wise shall be shortlisted to participate in Stage-II Written Examination, which shall be held at Allahabad. This test shall also be objective type consisting 100 questions to be answered on OMR sheets.
- Interview shall not be the part of selection process.
- A combined merit list for all Group ‘D’ posts shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Stage-I Written Examination and Stage-II Written Examination.
Written Exam Pattern :- Some Key Points regarding Exam Pattern is given below…
- Written Exam will be conducted under Offline Mode & It is OMR Sheet based.
- Total 100 Questions will ask in exam comprises of 100 Questions. Time Duration is 120 Minutes.
- There shall be No Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
Allahabad High Court Admit card Download Links
Download Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Admit Card 2019 Stage 1 Exam (Post Code 01) : Available NOW from 12.01.2019
Download Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Group C Clerical Cadre Stage 1 Exam (Post Code 02) : Available NOW from 12.01.2019
Download Allahabad High Court Category C Driver Grade IV Exam Admit Card 2019 (Post Code 03) : Available NOW from 12.01.2019
Download Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2019 Stage 1 Exam (Post Code 04) : Available NOW from 12.01.2019
Aspirants need to work hard for this exam. Cut Off Marks may go high for these Posts,so better preparation needed. For Latest AHC Admit Card 2019 Updates Bookmark (Press CTRL+D) this Page. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com
For More Information Please Visit : http://ahc.cbtexam.in/ OR http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.