Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 AHC Law Clerk Trainee Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form Download AHC Law Clerk Trainee Interview Call Letters Download Notification pdf ADV. NO.- 02/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/23 Selection Process
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 AHC Apply Online
JOB UPDATE dated 10.05.2023 : Allahabad High Court has started Online Applications for Law Clerk Trainee Posts. Candidates can apply online till 24 May 2023. Earlier Notice Advertisement No. 0VLaw Clerks (Trainee)/23, dated 06.03.2023 was cancelled. Apply Online from link below…..
ADV. NO.- 02/ Law Clerks (Trainee)/23 Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench. The engagement shall be purely short-term contractual basis initially for the duration of one year which is liable to be extended further for upto one more year subject to his/her performance being found to the satisfaction of the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she is attached. However, the term may be changed/ terminated at any time, without any notice. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
Number of Vacancies Year 2023 : 32 Posts (Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time during the course of the engagement.) The vacancies would include the existing vacancies as also the vacancies likely to occur in the recruitment year.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2023) : The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years.
Essential Qualifications :
1. Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of July, 2023
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Pay Scale : Post of Law Clerk Trainee carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 25000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs. 300/- and bank charges, as applicable, shall be charged per candidate for submitting online application and payment shall be made online.
Selection Procedure : A Screening Test of all the candidates will be held only at Allahabad, on 4th June, 2023, to short-list eligible candidates for the interview. Only shortlisted candidates from the screening test will be called for an interview.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
1- A Screening Test of all the eligible candidates will be held to short list eligible
candidates for the interview.
2- The screening test will be of written/descriptive type and of two (02) hours duration. Maximum marks of the screening test will be 100 . The marks of the screening test will not be considered for preparation of the final merit list.
3- There will be two (02) questions in the test:
i. The first question will be for the candidates to write their views or short essay on
the given topic in 1000 words; and
ii. The second question will be on legal problems & writing research relating to it.
4- Five (05) times of the number of vacancies will be called for interview.
5- Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Interview only
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10 to 24 May 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Start date for the submission of application form- 10.05.2023
Last date for the submission of application form- 24.05.2023 Till 11.59 P.M.
Last date for updation of payment detail 24.05.2023 Till 11.59 P.M
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Exam Date 2023 : 04 June, 2023
LAST DATE : 24/05/2023