bank of india clerk recruitment 2020 bank of india officers recruitment notification 2020 BOI latest job Vacancies Bank of India Recruitment for sport persona Apply Online for General Banking Officer Post Selection Process
Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2020 Officers Apply Online
Recruitment of Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020
Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank with its Head office at Mumbai, invites online applications for recruitment of Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Fee, How to Apply is given below……
|Name of Post||Clerk & Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 28 Posts|
Clerk : 14 Posts
Note : Vacancies will be for Archery, Athletics, Boxing, Gymnastics, Swimming, Table Tennis, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
|Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020)||18 to 25 years|
|Educational Qualification||Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream : Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Clerk : Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent
|Pay Scale||Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) : Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
Clerk : Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20
|Application Fee||SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 50/-|
General Category & Others : Rs. 200/-Payment Mode (Online): Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
|Selection Process||Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and/ or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post. Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.|
|Online Application Dates||01.08.2020 to 16.08.2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.bankofindia.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark, PGT sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 16 August 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 16/08/2020
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.