bsphcl je recruitment 2018 apply now bihar junior engineer recruitment 2018 bsphcl je civil & je electrical recruitment 2018 for 575 Posts bsphcl je apply online bihar state power corporation bsphcl job vacancies 2018 online application form bsphcl je exam date 2018 Important Dates
BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018 – 575 Vacancies for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
BSPHCL has started Online Application Process for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Posts. Diploma Candidates can Apply Online for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018 from the links given below……
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. ENN 06/2018 & ENN 07/2018 : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites On-line Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Junior Engineer (Civil) for its Head Offices and field offices. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post : Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
Details of Vacancies : Total 575 Posts. Category/ Post wise Vacancies are as Follows :
Junior Engineer (Civil) : 175 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 400 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018) : Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 37 Years.
Note : There is Age Relaxation of 3 Years for BC & EBC Candidates & 5 Year Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification : Eligibility Criteria & Qualification for JE Civil & Electrical Posts are as follows :
Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE
Junior Engineer (Civil) : Full time 3 years Diploma in Civil from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
NOTE : The appearing candidate will not be eligible to apply for this appointment.
Pay Scale (Remuneration) : Pay Band – Rs. 25,900-48,900 Consolidated monthly pay Rs. 25,900/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Nine Hundred).
Level 7 (Regular Pay Scale-as per 7th PRC) Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances.
Application Fee : Category wise application fee are as follows :
For Unreserved (UR) / Extremely Backward Class (EBC)/ Backward Class (BC) applicants and Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (non domicile of Bihar) : Rs. 1500/-
For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (domicile of Bihar only) : Rs. 375/-
For Divyang applicants (in any category) : Rs. 375/-
Mode of Selection : – The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based test). A combined merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for documents/ certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for different category.
How to Apply :
- The applicants are to apply through “ON LINE” on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 07/06/2018. After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates have to take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly. The Online Application involves the following process:-
Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission, Generation & Printing of Registration Slip.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 28 June, 2018
Dates for Online Application : 07 to 28 June, 2018
Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. : 28 June, 2018
Tentative date of online examination : Last Week of July, 2018
For More Details Visit BSPHCL Official Website
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.