CBSE Board Result 2019 10th 12th Compartment Exam Result -Declared Now
CBSE Board Result 2019 Class 10th 12th Compartment Exam Result Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 19.07.2019 : Good News !! CBSE Board has announced 12th/ Intermediate Compartment Exam Result 2019. Candidates can check their Result from link below….
Last Date to apply for re evaluation has extended. Students can apply till 26 May, 2019. CBSE has released Notification for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book(s) & Re-evaluation. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below..
- DOWNLOAD CIRCULAR FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS/PHOTOCOPY OF EVALUATED A/BOOK AND RE-EVALUATION FOR CLASS XII EXAMINATION 2019 – Dated 02/05/2019
CBSE 10th 12th Class Marksheets are available Now. Students can download their Marksheets from Digilocker. Students can download certificate from link below..
CBSE has announced Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2019 Result & Class 10th Result. Check CBSE Board 12th Result from link below…CBSE has lessen no. of chances to pass in Compartment Exam. Now Students can give only 3 attempts instead of 5. Read full news from Image below…
CBSE can announce 10th 12th Board Exam Results in 3rd week of May, 2019. More than 31 Lac Students appeared in CBSE Board 10th 12th Exams 2019. Read full news from Image below…
From Year 2019, CBSE will issue only one certificate for Class 10th. CBSE will issue Certificate cum statement of Marks for 10th Students. Read full news from Image below…
Know CBSE :- The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. The board conducts final examinations every spring for All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) for Class 10th and 12th. The board also annually conducted the AIEEE exam for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in numerous colleges spread over India. CBSE Board 10th Exam Date 2019 : 21 February, 2019 to 29 March, 2019 CBSE Board 12th Exam Date 2019 : 15 February, 2019 to 03 April, 2019 Information regarding CBSE Board Result 2019 is provided here…..
CBSE may announce 10th 12th Exam Result in May 2019. Total 31,14,814 Students appeared in CBSE Board Exams. Total 18,27,472 Students registered for Class 10th Exam & Total 12,827,359 Students registered for Class 12th Exam. HSC, SSC Class Candidates will be able to Check Your Result on very soon from http://cbseresults.nic.in Candidates have to keep patience till CBSE announce the Result. The result will declare in the end of May 2019 like every year along with marks. Candidates will be able to check their Result along with Marks & Grades on the Official website of CBSE.
CBSE Board 12th Compartment Exam Result Declaration Date : 18 July, 2019
CBSE Board 12th Result 2019 Declaration Date : 02 May, 2019
CBSE Board 10th Result 2019 Declaration Date : 06 May, 2019
This year exam has been conducted on the following dates :
- 10th Class Exam conducted from 05 March, 2019 to 04 April, 2019
- 12th Class Exam conducted from 05 March, 2019 to 13 April, 2019
- CBSE 12th Class Result Likely to Be Declared on : 26 May 2019 and,
- CBSE 10th Class Result Likely to Be Declared on : 29 May, 2019
How to Check CBSE 10th 12th Result 2019
- At First Visit Official Website of CBSE (http://cbse.nic.in).
- On Home Page, You will find Result link to Check CBSE 10th 12th Exam Result 2019.
- That Link will take you to the Page (http://cbseresults.nic.in/).
- On that Page, there will be separate links of 10th & 12th Exam Result.
- Aspirants can check their Result by Entering their Details of Roll No.
- Take Print Out of your Result for Future Reference & Self Assessment.
CBSE 10th 12th Exam 2019 Result Links
Check CBSE Board 12th Compartment Exam Result 2019: Declared on 18 July, 2019
Click Here to Check Your CBSE Board 10th Exam Result 2019: Declared on 06 May, 2019
Click Here to Check CBSE Board 12th Exam Result 2019 Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII): Declared on 02 May, 2019
NOTE : Candidates can check CBSE Board 12th Result by Calling on Number 011-24300699 or sending SMS on 7738299899. CBSE Also provide Digital Mark sheet For 10th & 12th Class candidates. Candidates Can download your Digital Mark sheet With the help of Below Link…
How to Access Your CBSE Certificates through Digilocker :
- DigiLocker has partnered with CBSE to provide digital certificates to students of year 2019.
- Students will receive their DigiLocker username through SMS on the mobile number registered with CBSE.
- If you are accessing your DigiLocker account for the first time, your account password will be your mother’s first name (in lower case) as mentioned on your admit card followed by last four digits of your roll number e.g. if your mother’s name on your admit card is A Kumari and roll number is 1234567, your password will be a4567. If your mother’s name on your admit card is Sushmita Mahajan and your roll number is 1234567, your password will be sushmita4567.
- If you are unable to login with above credentials, you may try to reset your password by following ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page.
- If your are still unable to login, please email us at support[at]digitallocker[dot]gov[dot]in mentioning your mobile number, CBSE roll number and class.
- If you did not receive the SMS containing your credentials or you no longer have access to the mobile number registered with CBSE, you can still get your digital certificates by signing up on DigiLocker. Please follow this link for step by step instructions to sign up on DigiLocker and to get your CBSE certificates: http://www.slideshare.net/digilocker_ind/how-cbse-students-can-get-their-digital-marksheets-from-digilocker
CBSE Board Result 2019 has declared on the Proposed Time. If any change occur we will inform you through this Page. So stay connected with us for Latest News, Updates and Announcements related to Xth & XIIth Class result……
For More Info Please Visit : http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Aspirants having queries related to CBSE Board Result 2019 can comment us through the comment box. We will try to solve your queries.