delhi district court personal assistant recruitment 2022 online application form delhi court junior judicial assistant vacancy notification 2022 apply online exam date fee salary PA JJA Posts Eligibility Criteria
Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Judicial Assistant Apply Online Dates
The Office of the District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi will invite applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator for the Office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi & Office of Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQs), Delhi. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals (citizens of India as defined in the Constitution of India or under any law made by the Parliament to regulate the rights for citizenship) for filling up the following posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies year 2019 : Total 771 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Senior Personal Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi) : 41 Posts (A-1)
- Personal Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi) : 527 Posts (A-2)
- Personal Assistant (In the office of Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQs), Delhi) : 28 Posts (A-2)
- Junior Judicial Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi) : 161 Posts (A-3)
- Data Entry Operator (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi) : 12 Posts (A-4)
- Data Entry Operator (In the office of Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQs), Delhi) : 02 Posts (A-4)
Age Limit : The candidate’s age should be not less than 18 years for each post code. Maximum age is 27 years as on 01.01.2021. Age limit relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 year in case of OBC, 10 years in case of persons with disabilities and in case of Ex-serviceman/Serving Government employees as per rules (Please refer to Common Instructions for more information).
Educational Qualification :
Senior Personal Assistant : Graduate with speed of not less than 110 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typewriting.
Personal Assistant : Graduate with shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute and having knowledge of Computer.
Junior Judicial Assistant : Graduate with typing speed of not less than 40 words per minutes on Computer.
Data Entry Operator (Grade-A) : 1. 12th standard pass from a recognized Institution/board or equivalent (preference will be given to Graduates.)
2. Diploma/Certificate course in IT/computer field (preference will be given to ‘O’ Level Certificate)
3. Knowledge of Data Entry/Computer Operation- (Candidate should have minimum of one year experience in Data Entry Operations.)
Pay Scale :
- Senior Personal Assistant : Level 8 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Personal Assistant : Level 7 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Junior Judicial Assistant : Level 5 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Data Entry Operator : Level 4 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Application Fee : A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for the post of Sr. Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator will be payable by General as well as OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges, whereas, Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) shall be charged from the SC/ST/PwD (Person with Disability)/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section) along with applicable transaction charges (fee shall be payable separately for each post). It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process : Objective Test, Descriptive Test, Skill Test & Interview
HOW TO APPLY : The applications should be submitted ONLY ONLINE at Delhi Courts website i.e. http://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Applications will not be entertained by any other mode. Candidates must possess a valid E-Mail ID and a Mobile phone number to fill up online application form.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Start date of online submission of application : Announce Soon
Start date for deposit of fee by the candidates : Announce Soon
Closing date for submission of application form : Announce Soon
Date for Tier 1 Examination (MCQ) : To be notified later on
Date for Skill Test (Short-hand & Typing test) : To be notified later on
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
For More Details Click Here >>> https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/