DRDO 37 Scientist Recruitment 2022 RAC Online Application Form
drdo rac scientist recruitment 2022 online application form for 37 Posts drdo scientist recruitment notification download recruitment and assessment centre eligibility criteria Defence Research and Development Organization vacancy details
DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 37 Posts
JOB UPDATE : Good News !! DRDO has issued Revised Recruitment Notification for 37 Scientist Grade B Posts under Advt no. 141. Check Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
DRDO/RAC Advt No. 141 DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF SCIENTIST IN DRDO DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/ establishments (more than 50) located across the country. For further information about DRDO, please visit DRDO website https://drdo.gov.in DRDO Aspirants can get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply Details from here……..
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Name of Post : Scientist B in Defence Research & Development Organization
Details of Vacancies Advt 141 : Scientist B 37 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO : (Encadred -17 Posts, DRDO-20 Posts)
Details of Vacancies Advt 140 : Scientist B 630 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO : 579 Posts (Including 51 Backlog vacancies for OBC/SC/ST)
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST : 08 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA : 43 Posts
Details of Vacancies Advt 139 : Total 185 Scientist C D E F Posts. Category wise Vacancy Detail is as follows :
- Scientist F : 03 Posts
- Scientist E : 06 Posts
- Scientist D : 15 Posts
- Scientist C : 34 Posts
Note : The number of vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon requirement. A vacancy may be kept unfilled, if no candidate is found suitable. Reservations for vacancy of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS are applied vertically and the same for PWD/ESM/MSP are applied horizontally as per extant Govt. of India rules. Total numbers of vacancies are inclusive of number of vacancies of PWD/ESM/MSP
Age Limit (as on 27.11.2022) :
a. For Scientist ‘F’ : not exceeding 50 years.
b. For Scientist ‘D’/‘E’ : not exceeding 45 years.
c. For Scientist ‘C’ : not exceeding 35 years.
d. For Scientist ‘C’ : not exceeding 28 years.
Educational Qualification : At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Relevant Discipline from a recognized university or equivalent OR At least First Class Master’s Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university or equivalent.and candidate must have Valid GATE score.
Applicants who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester examination, or whose final examinations have been delayed and are expecting to achieve First Class after final examination, may submit their degree/provisional degree certificate by 31 August 2022 (extendable, at the discretion of RAC, depending upon the situation prevailing at that time), if not able to do so at the time of filling the application form.
Pay Scale :
- Scientist F : Basic Pay: Rs. 1,31,100 Level 13 A
- Scientist E : Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100 Level 13
- Scientist D : Basic Pay: Rs. 78,000 Level 12
- Scientist C : Basic Pay: Rs. 67,700 Level 11
- Scientist B : Basic Pay: Rs. 56,100 Level 10
Application Fee : Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. B) MODE OF PAYMENT: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/ debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected will NOT be refunded. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://rac.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 27 November, 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES Advt No. 141:
Starting Date of Online Application : 20 October, 2022
Last Date to Submit Application Fee & Online Registration : 27 November, 2022
DRDO Scientist Interview Dates : Announce Later
LAST DATE : 27/11/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download DRDO Scientist B Official Notification 2022 Advt No. 141||CLICK HERE|
|Download Scientist C D E F Official Notification Year 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.