DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Defence Research Organization Research Centre Recruitment 2023 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Online Application Form Trade Apprentice Notification DRDO Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form -68 Posts
LATEST UPDATE : Integrated Test Ranger (ITR) has issued Notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply till 06 October, 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/08/2023 ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE & TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICE Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for Engagement of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) and Trade Apprentices for one year. Full details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||DRDO Integrated Test Ranger|
|Name of Vacancies||Total : 68 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 44 Posts
|Age Limit (as on 06.10.2023)||Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age –
category – 27 yrs
• OBC – 30 yrs
• SC/ST – 32 yrs
• PWD – 37 yrs
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees : A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or
ITI Apprentice Trainees : A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Stipend||Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
ITI : Rs.7000/-per month (as per govt norms)
|Selection Process||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) ; Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.|
|Application Dates||Last Date : 06.10.2023|
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Last date of submission of application forms duly completed in all respects is 06 October 2023.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
Important Dates DRDO DEBEL Apprentice :
Application starting date : 21 August 2023
Last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects : 06 October 2023
LAST DATE : 06/10/2023