DRDO 58 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ITR Online Application Form
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Defence Research Organization Research Centre Recruitment 2022 for 58 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Online Application Form Trade Apprentice Notification DRDO Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ITR Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : Integrated Test Range (ITR) has issued Notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply online till 17 October, 2022. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/07/2022 ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE & TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES FOR TRAINING AT ITR FOR THE YEAR 2022-23 Integrated Test Ranges (ITR), Chandipur is a premier Laboratory at APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). The Laboratory invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for Engagement of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) and Trade Apprentices for one year. Full details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||Apprentices in ITR|
|Name of Vacancies||Total 58 Posts. Get Course wise Vacancy Details:
|Age Limit (as on 17.10.2022)||Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees : A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or
ITI Apprentice Trainees : A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Stipend||Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
ITI : Rs.7000/-per month (as per govt norms)
|Selection Process||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) ; Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.|
|Application Dates||07.09.2022 to 17.10.2022|
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
Important Dates ITR Apprentice :
Application starting date : 07 September, 2022
Last date for Sending Application : 17 October, 2022
Declaration of Shortlisted list : Announce Later
LAST DATE : 17/10/2022