DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 DRDO DLJ Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Defence Research Organization Recruitment 2021 for 47 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Online Application Form Trade Apprentice Notification DRDO Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : DRDO has issued Notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Posts in DLJ. Candidates can apply till 06 June 2021. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
ENGAGEMENT OF ITI APPRENTICES FOR TRAINING AT DLJ FOR THE YEAR 2021-22 Under the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961, Defence Laboratory Jodhpur invites applications for engagement of Apprenticeship for one year training in the following disciplines/ trades. TBRL proposes to engage ITI Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (Amended 2015, 2019) purely for ONE YEAR apprenticeship Training in the following mentioned trades. Stipend will be provided as per the Apprenticeship rules. Full details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||Graduate, ITI & 10th Apprentice at TBRL|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 47 Posts.|
The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
|Age Limit||Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,|
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.|
Diploma Apprentice Trainees : A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or
ITI Apprentice Trainees : A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Stipend||Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:|
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
ITI : Rs.7000/-per month
|Selection Process||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) ; Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.|
|Application Dates||Last Date : 06 June 2021|
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at TBRL Chandigarh.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
LAST DATE : 06/06/2021