DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Defence Research Organization Recruitment 2020 for 116 Apprentice Posts Online Application Form Trade Apprentice Notification DRDO Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application -116 Posts
LATEST UPDATE : Big News !! DRDO has extended Dates of Online Applications for Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates will be able to apply online till 17 April 2020. Download Notice & Apply from link below…..
Advertisement No: CVRDE/ADMIN/2020 Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below Full details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 116 Posts.|
The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending
|Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020)||Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,|
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.|
NOTE : Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.|
|Application Dates||26.03.2020 to 17.04.2020|
Duration of Training & Stipend : Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below.
1. For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
2. For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
3. No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No.
- Candidates can apply online for APPLICATION FOR ACT APPRENTICE TRAINING 2020 till 17 April 2020.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Application Form.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
LAST DATE : 17/04/2020
Click Here to Apply Online : Link Active NOW