Haryana SSC 104 TGT Recruitment 2023 HSSC Online Application Date
haryana ssc tgt recruitment 2023 for 104 posts hssc tgt recruitment 2023 online application form haryana staff selection commission haryana ssc tgt notice apply online eligibility criteria hssc tgt exam date 2023 updates
Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2023Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Big News !! Haryana SSC has earlier issued Notification for Recruitment on 104 TGT Posts. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advt. No. 04/2023 Online applications will invite for direct recruitment for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher. There will be vacancies for Mewat Cadre Cadre. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies : Total 104 TGT Punjabi Posts.
Age Limit : 18‐42 years
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as elective or Honours subject and as a Punjabi teaching subject in BTC/JBT/D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)/Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.);
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as elective or Honours subject and Punjabi as a teaching subject in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
Four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject;
Four years integrated BA.B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi subject;
ii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in Punjabi subject; and
iii) Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matric or Hindi as one of the subject in Higher Education.
Download Official Notice for Subject wise Education Qualification Detail……
Pay Scale : Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐
Application Fee :
General Category Male/ Female : Rs. 150/-
Female of Haryana resident only : Rs. 75/-
SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male) : Rs. 35/-
SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female) : Rs.18/-
Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana : No Fee
He/ She fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.hssc.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will available from 18 September to 09 October 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 09/10/2023
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification
|Click Here here to Apply Online (Started NOW)
|For More Details Visit Official Website.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.