HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 MIS Exam Pattern -Subject Wise
HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 Download pdf file HSSPP Assistant Manager MIS Syllabus 2022 HSSPP Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022 Subject wise Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Exam Pattern Syllabus General Knowledge Part A Part B
HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern -Subject Wise Syllabus
Online applications were invited for Filling up of 575 posts of Assistant Managers (MIS) purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and extendable on yearly basis on performance basis in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana for direct recruitment through the website. Candidates who filled this Form & willing to appear in Written Exam must be looking for Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assistant Manager Post. Information regarding HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern is given below..
HSSPP Assistant Manager MIS Exam Pattern 2022 : Selection Process & Exam Pattern for AM MIS Post is as follows :
- Written Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Multiple Choice Type Questions will be asked in Exam.
- Written Test will be of 100 Marks.
- Part A will be of 50 Marks & Part B will be of 50 Marks.
|Component||Maximum Weightage||Marks Calculation of Score|
|10+2 (Intermediate)||10||0.1 percent of marks obtained|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science/lT) Or
Master in Computer Application
BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology Or
BE/B.Tech. in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application Or
MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
|30||0.3 percent of marks obtained|
|Total based on Academic Score||40|
|Written Test||60||Marks Obtained x 60 Total Marks|
HSSPP Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2022 :
Part- A (50 marks)
General Knowledge, Mental Ability (Reasoning & Quantitative Technique), Child Development and Psychology, Hindi and English (Matric level)
Part- B (50 marks)
1. Data Base Management Systems : ER Diagram, data models- Relational and Object
2. Data Base Design : Conceptual data base design, Normalization Primitive and Composite data types, concept of physical and logical databases, data abstraction and
data independence, data aggregation and Relational Algebra.
3. Application Development using SQL : Host Language interface, embedded SQL programming, Stored procedures and triggers and views, Constraints assertions.
4. Internal of RDBMS : Physical data organization in sequential, indexed random and hashed files. Inverted and multi list structures, B trees, B+ trees, Query Optimization, Join algorithm. Transaction Processing, concurrency control and recovery management. Transaction model properties and state serialisability. Lock base protocols, two phase locking. Different server multi user, multiprocessor operating systems and requirement for client interfaces in distributed application environments.
5. Data Communication and Computer Networks : Computer Network Architecture, Circuit switching, Packet and Massage Switching, Network Structure. Physical Layer, Data Link Layer, Framing. Retransmission algorithms. Multiple access and Aloha. CSMA/ CD and Ethernet. High Speed LANs and topologies. Broadcast routing and spanning trees. TCP/IP Stack. IP Networks and Internet. DNS and Firewalls. Intrusion Detection and Prevention. Transport layer and TCP/IP. Network Management and Interoperability.
6. System concept: Definition and characteristics, elements and boundaries, types of
system development lifecycle, recognition of needs, feasibility study, prototyping, role of
7. System planning and tools like DFD, data dictionary, decision trees, structured analysis and decision tables. IPO charts, structured walkthrough, input output form design, requirement and classification of forms, layout considerations form control, object oriented Design Concepts and methods. Software Life Cycle, Software Engineering paradigms.
8. System analysis: Feasibility study requirement analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Planning systems, Analysis tools and techniques.
9. System Design: design fundamentals, Modular Design, Data and procedural design, object oriented design.
10. System Development: Code documentation, Program design paradigms, Efficiency Consideration. Verification, Validation and Testing: testing methods, Formal Program Verification, Testing Strategies.