indian coast guard yantrik recruitment 2021 coast guard yantrik recruitment 1/2022 batch 10th Diploma Entry Indian Coast Guard Jobs Yantrik Online Application Eligibility Apply Online Yantrik 10th Pass Entry– 01/2022 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2021
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2021 – 01/2022 Batch Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Indian Coast Guard has issued Notification for Yantrik 01/2022 Batch. Online Applications for Coast Guard Yantrik has started from 02 July, 2021. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
CGEPT 01/2022 Indian Coast Guard will offer opportunity for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 01/2022 batch (Course commencing in June, 2022). Selection procedure through written and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination. The recruitment Centres are at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Noida. Get Full Details of indian coast guard yantrik recruitment 2021 below…
Name of Post : Yantrik 10th/ Diploma Entry 01/ 2022 Batch
Details of Vacancies : Total 40 Posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical) : 20 Posts
- Yantrik (Electrical) : 13 Posts
- Yantrik (Electronics) : 07 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates
inclusive). . Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC /ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualifications : Matriculation or equivalent, and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
NOTE : The qualifying percentage may be increased if more number of applications are received. Candidates from “Open Schools/Institutes” not recognized by the Govt. are not eligible.
Pay Scale : On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik Pay @ Rs.6200/- (7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs.47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-with Dearness Allowance (7th pay commission implementation)
Selection Process : Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply for indian coast guard yantrik recruitment 01/2022 Batch through the Following Points :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/). Online Applications will start from 02 July 2021.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 02 to 16 July 2021.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Last Date : 16/07/2021
If Your are facing any problem or want to ask any question then please write it in the comment box. we will help you soon. Feel Free to Write an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your queries.
Click Here to Apply Online for Yantrik 01/2022 Batch : started from 02.07.2021