Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 -1/2020 Batch Online Application
indian coast guard navik recruitment 2019 coast guard navik GD recruitment 2019-2020 1/2020 batch 10+2 Entry Indian Coast Guard Jobs Navik Online Application Eligibility Apply Online Navik (General Duty) 12th Pass Entry– 01/2020 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2019
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019 -Navik GD 01/2020 Batch
LATEST UPDATE dated 07.08.2019 : Indian Coast Guard has issued Notification for Navik GD 01/2020 Batch. Online Applications for Coast Guard Navik GD Exam will start from 26 August, 2019. Download Official Notice from link below….
Indian Coast Guard Invites Online Application For Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry. Applications are invited from unmarried Indian male nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik GD (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for North Zone, North East Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Western Zone, A&N Zone.
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 01/2020 Batch
Age Limit : 18 to 22 years i.e born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Pay Scale : Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply for indian coast guard navik recruitment 2019 02/2019 Batch through the Following Points :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/). Online Applications will start from 26 Aug to 01 Sep 2019.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Coast Guard Navik GD Online Application Link will be active in July, 2019.
Last Date : 01/09/2019
If Your are facing any problem or want to ask any question then please write it in the comment box. we will help you soon. Feel Free to Write an Email to email@example.com regarding your queries.
Click Here to Apply Online : Start from 26.08.2019