indian coast guard navik recruitment 2022 coast guard navik GD recruitment 2/2022 batch 10+2 Entry Indian Coast Guard Jobs Navik Online Application Eligibility Apply Online Navik (General Duty) 12th Pass Entry– 02/2022 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2022
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022 -Navik GD 02/2022 Batch
LATEST UPDATE : Indian Coast Guard has issued Notification for Navik GD 02/2022 Batch. Online Applications for Coast Guard Navik GD has started from 04 January 2022. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
CGEPT 02/2022 Indian Coast Guard Invites Online Application For Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry. Applications are invited from unmarried Indian male nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik GD (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for North Zone, North East Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Western Zone, A&N Zone.
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 02/2022 Batch
Details of Vacancies : Total 260 Posts
- General : 112 Posts
- OBC : 72 Posts
- SC : 37 Posts
- ST : 11 Posts
- EWS : 28 Posts
Age Limit : 18 to 22 years i.e Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Pay Scale : Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply for indian coast guard navik recruitment 02/2022 Batch through the Following Points :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/). Online Applications will start from 02 July 2021.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 14 January 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Coast Guard Navik GD Online Application Link will be active in July 2021.
Last Date : 14/01/2022
If Your are facing any problem or want to ask any question then please write it in the comment box. we will help you soon. Feel Free to Write an Email to [email protected] regarding your queries.
Click Here to Apply Online for Navik GD 02/2022 Batch : start from 04.01.2022