Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 INCET CM Apply Online
indian navy chargeman recruitment 2023 navy chargeman apply online Chargeman Mechanic & Ammunition & Explosive Indian Navy INCET CM Mech & INCET CM AMMN & EXPL Navy Chargeman Exam Date latest updates
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 INCET CM Online Application Form
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Chargeman classified as Group ‘B’, ‘Non Industrial’ Non Gazetted in Pay Level 6. Selected candidates would be posted to various Naval Armament Inspectorate (NAI) units at Depots/ Ordnance Factories/ DRDO Labs/ Quasi Military Establishments to undertake inspection/ QA activities. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Name of Exam : Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test 2023 INCET CM Mech & INCET CM AMMN & EXPL
Name of Post : Chargeman (Group ‘B’, ‘Non Industrial’ Non Gazetted in Pay Level 6)
Details of Vacancies Year 2019 : Total 172 Posts
- Chargeman (Mechanic) : 103 posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) : 69 posts
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 30 Year. There will be 03 Year Age relaxation for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualifications :
Chargeman (Mechanic) :
1. Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and;
2. Two Years Working Experience in Quality Control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance or Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) : Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institute with Two Years experience in Quality Control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance or Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
Pay Scale : Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 6- Rs.35400-112400
Examination Fee : Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Chargeman Selection Process : Navy will screen all applications registered online. All Shortlisted/ Eligible Candidates has to appear for online computer based examination.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindian navy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Mechanic) & Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
- . Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, ITI Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Later
For More Details Visit Navy’s Official Website >>> https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/