indian navy ssr recruitment 2020 apply online Navy Sailor recruitment notification 2020 online application form 02/2021 batch Navy SSR exam date Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) February 2021 Batch Artificer Apprentice AA Apply Online Dates
Indian Navy SSR Notification 2020 Sailor 01/2021 Batch -2200 Vacancies
LATEST JOB UPDATE: Indian Navy will release Notification for Sailor SSR February 2021 Batch soon. Keep in touch with us for updates….
Online applications are invited by Indian Navy from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) February 2021 Batch. Details for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2020, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form is given below….
Details of Vacancies: Total 2200 Posts (Expected)
Name of Exam : Indian Navy SSR (Sailor) Recruitment Exam 2020 for February 2021 Batch
Age Limit : 16 to 19 Years. Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification : Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Pay Scale & Allowances : During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
NOTE : Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Selection Process : Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
HOW TO APPLY : For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY for indian navy ssr recruitment 2020 on Official website in July 2020. The procedure is as follows:-
- Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active „E-mail ID‟ and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity”
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
For More Details Click Here >>>> https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Candidates can leave their Comments/ Queries related to Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2020. We will try to solve your query soon.