indian navy agniveer ssr recruitment 2023 apply online Navy Sailor recruitment notification 2022 online application form 02/2023 & 01/2024 batch Navy SSR exam date Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch Apply Online Dates
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Notification 2023 Sailor Batch Apply Online Dates
LATEST JOB UPDATE: Indian Navy has released Notification for Agniveer SSR 02/2023 & 01/2024 Batch for 4165 Posts. Last Date of Online Applications has extended till 19 June 2023. Download Navy SSR Notice 2023 & Apply Online from link below….
Navy Agniveer SSR 02/2023 November 23 Batch & 01/2024 April Batch Online applications has invited by Indian Navy from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2023 Batch. Details for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form is given below….
Details of Vacancies 02/2023 & 01/2024 Batch: Total 4165 Posts ((including a maximum of 833 female only)
Name of Exam : Indian Navy SSR (Sailor) Recruitment Exam Batch 02/2023 & 01/2024
Age Limit : Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive) *A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2023 batch.
Educational Qualification : Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Duration of Service : The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. “Agniveers would form a distinct rank, different from any other existing rank and would be the junior most rank in the Indian Navy”. Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
Leave : 30 days leave per year shall be applicable for Agniveers. Additionally, sick leave
would be applicable based on medical advice of competent medical authority.
Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits : Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per
month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Selection Process : Selection process of Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 & 01/2024 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
Application Fee : An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have success- fully paid the examination fee.
HOW TO APPLY : For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY for indian navy ssr recruitment 2023 on Official website. The procedure is as follows:-
- Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active „E-mail ID‟ and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity”
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
- Online Applications started from 29 May. Candidates can apply online till 18 June 2023
LAST DATE : 19/06/2023
Click Here to Apply Online for Navy SSR 02/2023 Batch : Started from 29.05.2023
For More Details Click Here >>>> https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Candidates can leave their Comments/ Queries related to Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023. We will try to solve your query soon.