indian navy tradesman mate recruitment 2023 Navy Skilled Tradesman Online Application Form for 362 Posts A&N Command navy tradesman mate civillian group c vacancies apply online Navy Recruitment 2023 educational qualification pay scale how to apply
Indian Navy Tradesman MATE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Dates
JOB UPDATE : Online Applications for Recruitment of Tradesman Mate In Indian Navy has started Now. Candidates can apply online till 25 September, 2023. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
HEADQUARTERS, ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR COMMAND RECRUITMENT OF TRADESMAN MATE Indian Navy invites online applications from the eligible candidates through website https://karmic.andaman.gov.in/HQANC for the post of ‘Tradesman Mate’ (TMM) classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, ‘Industrial’ at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the units under administrative control of Andaman and Nicobar Command, in Naval Units/ formations as per administrative requirement. Other forms can be downloaded from www.andaman.gov.in, www.ncs.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Name of Post :TRADESMAN MATE General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Industrial
Details of Vacancies Year 2023 : Total 362 Posts
- Tradesman Mate : 338 Posts
- Tradesman Mate (for NAD, Dollygunj) : 24 Posts
Age Limit as on 25.09.2023 : 18 to 25 Years. There will be 03 Year Age relaxation for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
The Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online applications. Only matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate issued by concerned Education Board / Competent Authority will be considered as proof of date of birth.
Educational Qualifications : 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade
Pay Scale : (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs. 18000-56900/-)
Examination Fee : No Application Fee
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://karmic.andaman.gov.in/HQANC >> Apply Online >> Recruitment for the
post of Tradesman Mate, Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command. Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, ITI Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 26.08.2023 to 25.09.2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Applications : 26 August, 2023
Last Date of Online Applications : 25 September, 2023
Indian Navy Tradesman Exam Date 2023 : Announce Later
LAST DATE : 25/09/2023
Apply Online for Navy Tradesman Posts : Started Now
For More Details Visit Navy’s Official Website >>> www.indiannavy.nic.in