Indian Navy 554 Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
indian navy tradesman mate recruitment 2019 for 554 posts Navy Tradesman Mate Online Application Form navy tradesman mate group c vacancies apply online Navy Recruitment 2019 educational qualification pay scale how to apply
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019 -554 Group C Posts Apply Online
JOB UPDATE dated 02.03.2019 : Good News !! Online Applications for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Posts has started Now from 02 March, 2019. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links given below….
Indian Navy has announced 554 Vacancies for Tradesman Mate Posts. Get Full Details of indian navy tradesman mate recruitment 2019 below….
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units / formations as per administrative requirement. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Name of Exam : Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test INCET-TMM 02/2019
Name of Post : Tradesman Mate (General Central Service, Group ‘C’ ,Non Gazetted, Industrial)
Details of Vacancies : Total 554 Posts
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) : 46 Posts
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) : 502 Posts
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) : 06 Posts
Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years. There will be 03 Year Age relaxation for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualifications : 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Pay Scale : Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900
Examination Fee : Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindian navy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, ITI Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 02 March to 15 March, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 15/03/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for Navy Tradesman Mate : Started from 02 March, 2019
For More Details Visit Navy’s Official Website >>> https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/