pgcil diploma trainee recruitment 2022 for 16 Posts online application form power grid trainee civil electrical recruitment notification 2022 apply online power grid corporation limited vacancy exam date details
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
JOB UPDATE : PGCIL has issued Notice for Diploma Trainee Posts for NR II. Candidates can apply online from 21 March 2022. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Advt. No. NRTS-II/2022/01/DT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF DIPLOMA TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL/CIVIL) Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., a Govt. of India Enterprise, is one of the leading Public Sector Companies with transmission network criss-crossing the entire length and breadth of the country. We are conferred with the status of “Maharatna” by the Govt. of India. We are in the business of Evacuation and Transfer of Extra High voltage Power from Central Sector Generating Stations to various State Grids. Besides, we are also in the business of Telecom and Domestic as well as International consultancy in the area of Power Transmission. Our Regional Headquarters are located in different parts of the country and the Regional Headquarter of Northern Region-II is at Jammu, which has its transmission network in the UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and part of Haryana. POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, requires young and dynamic professionals to be inducted in various positions as indicated here under:- Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply is given below…..
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Ladakh Region : 09 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Civil), Ladakh Region : 02 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Kashmir Region : 05 Posts
|Maximum Age Limit (as on 20.04.2022)||27 years for UR/EWS,
32 years for ST
|Educational Qualification||Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
|Pay Scale||Stipend : ₹ 27,500/- per month
Basic Pay on regularization : Rs. 25000/- in the pay scale of ₹ 25,000- 1,17,500/-(IDA)
Designation & Level on successful completion of training period : Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category
|Application Fee||Application fee- Rs 300/- (Non-refundable)
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee
|Selection Process||Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.|
|Online Application Dates||from 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022|
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement, may submit their application through Career section of POWERGRID website.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.powergridindia.com/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 20 April 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 20/04/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||Click Here to LOGIN|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.powergridindia.com/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.