pgcil diploma trainee recruitment 2021 for 35 Posts in Northern Region online application form power grid Diploma Trainee civil electrical recruitment notification 2021 apply online power grid corporation limited vacancy exam date details
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
JOB UPDATE : PGCIL has issued Notice for Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment. Candidates can apply online from 18 June to 08 July 2021 for Diploma Trainee Posts. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Advt. No. : NR-I/02/2021/DT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF DIPLOMA TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL/ CIVIL) POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 161,864 circuit kms. of transmission lines along with 248 Sub-stations (as on 31.12.2019) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic candidates to be inducted in the posts as detailed below for Northern Region-I covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply is given below…..
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee Northern Region-I|
|No. of Vacancies||NRTS III : Total 20 Posts|
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 15 Posts
NRTS I : Total 35 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 30 Posts
|Maximum Age Limit (as on 15.06.2021)||27 years for General/EWS|
30 years for OBC(NCL)
32 years for SC/ST
|Educational Qualification||Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.|
NOTE : Eligible candidates may note that “Recruitment of Diploma Trainees are conducted on regional basis against requirement of concerned regions. Hence, candidates joining in such positions in regions are not entitled for inter-region transfer request.”
|Pay Scale||Stipend during training period : Rs. 27500/- pm|
Basic pay on Regularisation : Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
|Application Fee||Rs 300/-. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.|
|Selection Process||Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.|
|Online Application Dates||NRTS III : 18.06.2021 to 08.07.2021|
NRTS I : 24.05.2021 to 21.06.2021
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement, may submit their application through Career section of POWERGRID website.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.powergridindia.com/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 08 July 2021
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 08/07/2021 (NRTS III)
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||Click Here to LOGIN|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.powergridindia.com/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.