IOCL Recruitment 2020 IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2020 for 57 JEA IV Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL JEA Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Age Limit How to Apply
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineering Assistant Apply Online -57 Vacancies
LATEST UPDATE : IOCL has issued Notification for Jr. Engineering Assistant Posts for Panipat Refinery. Online Applications will start from 12 October 2020 to 07 November 2020. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links below…..
Recruitment Advt. for Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (PRPC)
Advertisement No. PR/P/45(2020-2021) Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant JEA IV|
|No. of Vacancies|
Total 57 Posts. Category wise vacancies for Apprentice are as follows :
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) : 49 Posts
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years for General/ EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.|
|Educational Qualification||3 Years Diploma in Relevant Trade|
|Application Fee||There is no Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test. Tentative Date of Written Test announce later.|
|Online Application Dates||Online Application Date : 12.10.2020 to 07.11.2020|
Written Exam Date : 29 November, 2020
Selection Methodology :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice Accountant
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) &
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics):
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as
specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those
candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.iocl.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 12.10.2020 to 07.11.2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 07/11/2020
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.