IOCL 56 Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now
IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022 IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2022 for 56 Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Age Limit How to Apply
IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : IOCL has issued Notification for Notification for Engagement of Non Executives in Pipeline Division. Online Applications can be done till 15 January 2022. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links below…..
RECRUITMENT FOR FILLING NON-EXECUTIVE VACANCIES IN PIPELINES DIVISION
PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2022(2) Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
A. Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable as follows –
|Name of Post||Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||
Total 56 Posts. There are vacancies for following Posts :
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 12.09.2022 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of
upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Engineering Assistant : 3 Years Full Time Diploma in Relevant Trade
Technical Attendant-1 : Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades
|Pay Scale||1) Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 25000-105000.
2) Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.23000-78000.
3) Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
|Application Fee||There is no Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test. Tentative Date of Written Test will announce later|
|Online Application Dates||Online Application Date : 12 bSeptember to 10 October, 2022
Written Exam Date : Announce later
Selection Methodology :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice Accountant
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) &
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics):
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as
specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those
candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.iocl.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available upto 10 October, 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 10/10/2022
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.