IOCL Recruitment 2023 IOCL Refineries Division Non Executive Recruitment 2023 for 65 Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Age Limit How to Apply
IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : IOCL has issued Notification for Non-Executive Personnel at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links below…..
Advertisement Nos. –Gujarat – JR/Rect/01/2023; Haldia – PH/R/01/2023 Requirement of Non-Executive Personnel 2023 at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Non-Executive Personnel 2023 at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery|
|No. of Vacancies||
Total 65 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
|Age Limit||As on 30.04.2023, for Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for Un-reserved candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.|
3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Download Official Notice for More Details
|Pay Scale/ Stipend||1. Executive Level L1 on Fixed Term Engagement basis at annual consolidated amount of Rs. 12 lakhs
2. Executive Level L2 on Fixed Term Engagement basis at annual consolidated amount of Rs. 16 lakhs
|Application Fee||General, OBC (NCL) and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) through SBI Collect|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam & Document Verification|
|Online Application Dates||Online Application Date : 01 to 30 May, 2023|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.iocl.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available upto 30 May, 2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 30/05/2023
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.