IOCL 1760 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 IOCL Marketing Division Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 1760 Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Age Limit How to Apply
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : IOCL has issued Notification for Trade/Technician/ Graduation Apprentices. Online Applications can be done till 03 January 2023. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links below…..
Notification for Engagement of Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices Act , 1961 at IOCL (Marketing Division), Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/APPR/2022-23
Advt No. IOCL/MKTG/APPR/2022-23 Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Apprentice in Pipelines Division|
|No. of Vacancies||
Total 1760 Posts
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 03.01.2023 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.|
Graduate Apprentice – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
Download Official Notice for More Details
|Pay Scale/ Stipend||Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time|
|Application Fee||There is no Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test. Tentative Date of Written Test will announce later|
|Online Application Dates||Online Application Date : 14 December, 2022 to 03 January 2023
Written Exam Date : Announce later
Selection Methodology :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice Accountant
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) &
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics):
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as
specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those
candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.iocl.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available upto 03 January 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 03/01/2023
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.