IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 469 Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Age Limit How to Apply
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online -469 Vacancies
LATEST UPDATE : IOCL has issued Notification for Notification for Engagement of Trade & Technician Apprentices in Pipelines Division. Online Applications has started from 05 October 2021. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links below…..
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 IN PIPELINES DIVISION OF INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD.
Advt No. PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2021 Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines
(SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 469 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator & Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies|
Total 469 Posts. State wise vacancies for Apprentice are as follows :
Western Region Pipelines : 132 Slots
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of|
upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Technician Apprentice : 3 Years Diploma in Relevant Trade|
Trade Apprentice : Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with Regular ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
|Pay Scale||Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act,|
1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
|Application Fee||There is no Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test. Tentative Date of Written Test is 21 March 2021.|
|Online Application Dates||Online Application Date : 05 to 25 October, 2021|
Written Exam Date : 21 November 2021
Selection Methodology :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice Accountant
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) &
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics):
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as
specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those
candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.iocl.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available upto 25 October, 2021
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/10/2021
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Active Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.