isro personal assistant recruitment 2020 isro junior personal assistant recruitment notification 2020 for 171 posts isro jpa recruitment apply online indian space research organization isro recruitment job vacancies age limit educational qualification online application form salary how to apply www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 JPA Steno Apply Online Dates
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] / Department of Space [DOS] is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS & STENOGRAPHERS in Level 04 of Pay Matrix for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units, across India. Details of zone-wise vacancies, age limit, educational qualification provided below…..
Name of Post : Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer
Details of Vacancies (Year 2018) : Total 171 Posts. Zone wise vacancies are as follows….
- Ahmedabad Zone – 19 Posts
- Bangalore Zone – 61 Posts
- Hyderabad Zone – 16 Posts
- New Delhi Zone – 01 Post
- Sriharikota Zone – 25 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 44 Posts
- Bangalore Zone : 05 Posts (Stenographer)
Age Limit : Candidates Age Should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years. 31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates). Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Pay Scale : Level 04 of Pay Matrix The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately 25,500/- p.m.
Educational Qualification : Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University OR Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer OR A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography.
Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.isro.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.