JK 266 GDS Recruitment 2021 Jammu Kashmir Dak Sevak Apply Online
JK GDS Recruitment 2021 for 266 Posts jammu kashmir gramin dak sevak Notification 2021 Online Application Form Jammu kashmir GDS Bharti 2021 JK Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Jammu kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti
JK GDS Recruitment 2021 Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Apply Online
Job Update : India Post has released Notification JK Postal Circle. Last Date of Online Applications for JK Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts has extended to 01 November 2021. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2021 JAMMU AND KASHMIR CIRCLE
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Details of Vacancies for Jammu Kashmir GDS Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
|Name of Post||Branch Postmaster
Assistant Branch Postmaster
Gramin Dak Sevak
|No. of Vacancies||Total 266 Posts|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 29.10.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies. Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be as per Govt Rules.|
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak
Sevaks.Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
|Pay Scale||Branch Postmaster :
ABPM & Dak Sevak :
|Application Fee||Applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
Note: However, Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman
candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit|
|Online Application Dates||30.09.2021 to 01.11.2021|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 01 November 2021
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 01/11/2021
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.