kgmu lucknow nursing officer syllabus 2023 Subject wise download .pdf file kgmu sister grade 2 syllabus 2023 KGMU nursing officer written exam pattern selection process
KGMU Lucknow Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 Sister Grade 2 Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE dated 22.07.2023 : KGMU Lucknow has released Notification for 1291 Nursing Officer Vacancies. Candidates can apply online from 22 July 2023. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advertisement No.15/Gair Sakchik niyukti evam Chayan Anubhag/2023 Dated 22-06-2023 & Advertisement No.16/Gair Sakchik niyukti evam Chayan Anubhag/2023 Dated 22-06-2023 General and Backlog Recruitment for the post of Nursing Officer Detail Advertisement Computer Based Test (CBT) 2023 King George’s Medical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow invites Online Application from citizens of India for selection through online Computer Based Test (CBT) for the 1291 posts of Nursing Officer (previously known as ‘Sister Grade–II’) under Advertisement No.16/Gair Sakchik niyukti evam Chayan Anubhag/2023 Dated 22-06-2023 for General Recruitment & Advertisement No.15/Gair Sakchik niyukti evam Chayan Anubhag/2023 Dated 22-06-2023 for Backlog Recruitment of King George’s Medical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
As per Selection Process, Written Exam will be conducted first for KGMU Nursing Officer Posts. Candidates who has applied for these Posts, must be looking for Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for this Post. Information about kgmu staff nurse syllabus 2023, kgmu lucknow nursing officer syllabus & exam pattern is provide below…..
KGMU Nursing Officer Selection Process 2023 : The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only. Selected Candidates will be called for Document Verification.
KGMU Lucknow Exam Pattern 2023 Nursing Officer Posts : For all posts, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held. Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours duration and will be of 100 marks.
- It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- 60 marks on the subject(s) related to the post and of the level of the qualifications required. 10 marks on General English, 10 marks on General Knowledge, 10 marks on Reasoning & 10 marks on Mathematical Aptitude.
- 1 (one) mark will be given for the correct answer and 1/3 (one-third) mark will be deducted for the wrong answer (i.e. there will be negative marking)
Minimum Qualifying Marks : Computer Based Test (CBT) for all posts under category of General recruitments will be:-50% for Unreserved(UR), EWS, OBC & 45% for SC & ST Candidates and in Backlog recruitment it will be 50% for OBC & 45% for SC Candidates.
KGMU Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 : The Syllabus for the written examination will be based on the syllabus/ curriculum of diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery/ B.Sc Nursing.
Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial orientation, problem solving, Analysis, judgement, decision making, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, etc the topics are, symbolic/ number analogy, figural analogy semantic classification, symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, semantic series, number series, Figural series, problem solving, word building, coding & decoding, Numerical operations, symbolic operations Trends, space orientation, space Visualization, Venn diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding. Figural pattern- Folding and completion, indexing. Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, small & capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thing, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub topics, if any.
General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in the scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to india and its neighboring countries especially pertaining history, culture geography, economic scene general policy & scientific research.
Mathematics Aptitude : The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers percentage, Ration & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Intrest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership, Elementry Surds, Graphs of Linear Equation, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles substended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right circular cone, Right circular cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelpiped, Regular right pyramid with triangular or square base, Trignometric ration, Degree and radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency, polygon, Bar diagram & pie chart.
General English : Candidates ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability would be tested, Questions in this a computer will be designed to test the candidates understanding and knowledge of English language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms and phrases. One word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, comprehension passage and any other English Language questions at the Level of Matriculation /Higher Secondary.
Nursing Officer (Subject Related)
1. Anatomical and Biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions og human body and factors. Which may disturb
these and mechanism of such disturbances.
2. Various groups of micro-organisms of clinical importance.
3. Disinfection and Sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the Hospital and Community.
4. Collect and handle specimens of various diagnostic tests.
5. Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
6. Read and Interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations.
7. Describe various groups of Drugs acting on different systems of the body.
8. Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
Nutrition & Dietetics
1. Various Nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health.
2. Plan diets suitable to socio economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
3. Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management.
4. Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
Psychology, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
1. Nomal and deviations in behavior among various age groups and their cause.
2. Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
3. Interpret behavior of self and others.
4. Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counseling.
5. Dynamics of patients behavior and its application in providing nursing care.
6. Communication and maintain interpersonal relations. Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
1. Describe Nursing as a profession, its scope, etiquettes & ethics.
2. First aid Treatments.
3. Congenital and Safe Environment to the patient.
4. Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of the patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved.
5. Make observations and records
6. Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments.
7. Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
Community Health Nursing
1. Personal, environmental, Social and cultural factors contributing to health of individual, family and community.
2. Methods of control of spread of diseases.
3. Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same to patients, families and community.
4. Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education.
5. Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
6. Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
7. Principles of health care to mothers and children and the services available for them in urban and rural communities.
8. Deviations from normal amongst mother and children and take necessary action in clinics, health centres and homes.
9. Educate the community about need and methods of Family Planning.
10. Demonstrate skill in community diagnosis and in delivery of community nursing services in accordance with the national health care system.
Medical & Surgical Nursing
1. Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatmemnt and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
2. Provide patient cantered nursing care in patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
3. Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in operative procedure.
4. Identify common equipment used in operation theatre.
5. Explain the anesthesia used, with their effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he recovers from the effect of anesthesia.
6. Recognize and provide first aid in case of common emergencies using the resuscitation equipment including intubation.
7. Care of critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions.
8. Provide first aid in case of disaster, emergency and accidents and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties.
9. Organize casuality emergency services.
10. Explain Infectious diseases, their transmission and barrier nursing in hospital and community.
1. Describe Growth and development, nutritional and psychological needs of children at different age group.
2. Explain basic principles involved in pediatric nursing.
3. Provide nursing management to neonates and children with medical and surgical disorders.
4. Recognize emergencies in neonates and children and take appropriate first aid measures.
5. Manage normal newborn and low birth weight baby.
6. Describe various aspects of preventive pediatric nursing and be able to practice them while nursing care in a hospital or community.
1. Anatomy & Physiology of pregnancy, child birth and puerperium.
2. Antenatal care to mothers.
3. Episiotomy and suture a first and second-degree tear.
4. Domiciliary services to mothers and children.
5. Management of common obstetrical emergencies needing immediate treatment.
6. Family welfare advice.
Principles of Administration and Supervision, Education and Trends in Nursing
1. Principles of administration and its application to health administration at different levels.
2. Organizational pattern for nursing components of hospital and public health service.
3. Effective human relations to improve efficiency of the staff.
4. Principles of supervision and develop skill in supervisiory techniques.
5. Trends in Nursing and nursing education in India and Abroad.
6. Nursing as a profession and the rights, responsibilities and adjustment in professional life.
7. Methods of teaching applicable to nursing.
Final Merit List : The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only for all categories (i.e. GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc) separately and rank will be awarded to all qualified applicants. While preparing the merit list for the General category, all applicants (including those from the reserved categories) will be taken into consideration, but while preparing the merit list for a reserved category, only applicants of that category will be taken into consideration. The same method will be applicable in all reserved categories.
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on KGMU Lucknow Website for exam updates. KGMU Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular SGPGI Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Syllabus in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> https://www.kgmu.org/
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates