indian coast guard yantrik admit card 2020 download check yantrik new exam date 2020 10th pass diploma entry indian coast guard yantrik call letter online test 02/2020 Batch check new online test dates
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2020 10th Pass Entry 02/2020 Batch Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2020 10th Pass Entry 02/2020 Batch Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 03.07.2020 : RECRUITMENT FOR YANTRIK -02/2020 BATCH IS CANCELLED VIEW COVID-19. INFORMATION REGARDING NEW RECRUITMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER. KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US FOR UPDATES……
REFER TO EMPLOYMENT NEWS 22-28 FEB 2020 EDITION FOR YANTRIK 02/2020 BATCH. DATE OF ISSUE OF E-ADMIT CARD POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19. FRESH DATE WILL BE INTIMATED IN DUE COURSE. VISIT COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT WEBSITE www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in FOR NOTIFICATION FOR DATE OF ISSUE OF E-ADMIT CARD.
Yantrik 10th/ Diploma Entry 02/ 2020 Batch Indian Coast Guard will offer opportunity for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2020 batch (Course commencing in August, 2020). Selection procedure through written and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination. The recruitment Centres are at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Noida. Information regarding Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2020, Written Exam Date is provided below….
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Dates 2020 :
Indian Coast Guard will conduct Written Exam to select Suitable Candidates for Physical test. As mention in Official Notice issued for 02/2020 batch, Written Test was schedule in April 2020. But Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, It was postponed. Fresh Dates for Coast Guard Yantrik Test will release after Lock Down. The total post for Yantrik 02/2020 batch is 37 (approximately).
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik New Exam Date 2020 : Announce After Lock Down
Coast Guard Yantrik Old Date 2020 :
April, 2020 (Postponed)
Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of Indian Coast Guard. The e-call letters for Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and document verification (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the Coast Guard. No call letter will be sent by post. Exam Centre, date and shift indicated in the e-call letter shall be final. Information will available on https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card Download 2020 :
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants to take printout of the e-admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 09 Apr to 16 Apr 2020 post short listing of the online application. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of
Call up letters cum e-admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for the recruitment tests, which are scheduled during the month of April 2020 would be required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The call up letters cum e-admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by Second week of Apr 2020. No separate call up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons
Some Points on Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2020 :
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while shortlisting.
- The qualifying cut off percentage can be increased if more number of applications are received.
- The written test will be objective type. The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Centre List :
The written test will be conducted at following recruitment centres:-
Mumbai : Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30
Chennai : Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
Kolkata : Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
Noida : Coast Guard Recruitment Centre, C-1, Phase-2, Industrial Area, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector – 62, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201309
How to Download Coast Guard Yantrik Call Letter 2020 :
- Candidates who filled Online Application Form for Yantrik Post, need to visit official Portal (https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/).
- On the Home Page, You will find Notice regarding Downloading of Call Letter for Yantrik 02/2020 batch
- On Clicking that link, you will redirected to call letter download page.
- On Login Page, You need to fill Details of Email Id, Password & Captcha.
- After Entering Correct Login Details you will be able to Download your Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Call Letter
Please Note that Registration No. is Essential Credential to Download Admit Card. Candidates need to take Admit Card Print Out on A4 Paper. Note Down Registration No. for Further Activities related to PFT, DV Call Letter Further Updates Regarding Yantrik Admit Card 2020 will available here. Keep in touch with us for Latest Updates.
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
Aspirants can ask about any query related to Exam. You can leave a Message as your Query. You can also send us Email related to your Query.