Lucknow Metro Syllabus 2018 LMRC JE SC/ TO Maintainer Exam Pattern
lucknow metro syllabus 2018 lmrc syllabus 2018 junior engineer exam pattern lucknow metro je syllabus 2018 online exam pattern lmrcl syllabus 2018 manager sc to maintainer cra exam lucknow metro je civil electrical syllabus 2018 lucknow metro selection process 2018
Lucknow Metro Syllabus 2018 LMRC Online Exam
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! Lucknow Metro has announced Written Exam Result for SC/ TO Exam 2018. Candidates can check their Result & Download LMRC SC TO Score Card 2018 from the link given below…
Click Here to Check Your Lucknow Metro SC/ TO Exam Result 2018 & Download Score Card for Online Exam : Available Now
LMRC Online Written Exam will conduct at various centres in UP. Online Application has been started. Lacs of Candidates may apply for this LMRC Recruitment 2018. Read News from given Image….
Advt. No. LMRC/ HR/O&M/3/2018 Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has recently announced Vacancies for Various Technical & Non Technical Posts. In this Article, LMRC Aspirants will get Important Information regarding Lucknow Metro Syllabus 2018, LMRC Selection Process & Online Exam Pattern.
In New LMRC Notification, there are Vacancies for Assistant Manager (Civil), Assistant Manager (Electrical), Assistant Manager (S&T), Assistant Manager (Architecture), Assistant Manager (HR), Assistant Manager (Operations), Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager (Finance), Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Manager Public Relation, Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC/ TO), Customer Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (S&T), Customer Relation Assistant (CRA), Account Assistant, Office Assistant HR, Maintainer (Civil), Maintainer (Electrical), Maintainer (S&T).
LMRC Selection Process : Post wise Selection Process is as follows :
- For the post of Assistant Manager, the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Non Technical) category.
- For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant, the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category .
- For the post of Office Assistant (HR)/Account Asstt the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category.
- For the post of Maintainer the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category.
LMRC Exam Pattern 2018 : Exam Pattern will be as Follows :
- The written test will consist of one paper to be held on the one or more days. Examination will be conducted Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- There will be questions from General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
(i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories other than Maintainer. Each carrying equal marks.
(ii) There will be a total of 100 question for categories for Maintainer Post Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
NOTE : Candidates who qualify in the written test for Station Controller cum Train Operator/Customer Relations Assistant and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in as decided by LMRC shall be called, for Psycho Aptitude test/Document verification/LTI Verification/Medical Examination, at Lucknow. Psycho aptitude test is the qualifying test and candidates three times of the number of vacancies (in all categories with respect to prescribed reservation) will be called for psycho aptitude test. The candidates qualifying the psycho aptitude test and high in the merit list will be called for Medical examination/Document Verification.
LMRC Syllabus 2018 : Syllabus for above mentioned posts will be as follows :
Reasoning Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge : History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Sports, Literature, Science, Specific knowledge about Education, Culture and Social Custom of Uttar Pradesh, Revenue, Police and General Administration System in Uttar Pradesh, Protection of Women and Children, Basics/Fundamental of Information & Communication Technology, Environmental Studies.
General Hindi : अलंकार, समास, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
General English : Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
Numerical Aptitude : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
You can leave your query regarding Lucknow Metro Syllabus 2018 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Assistance.