lucknow metro recruitment 2023 UP Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2023 for 142 Posts Assistant Manager Junior Engineer SC TO CRA Vacancies LMRC Job Vacancies 12th Graduates Diploma Jobs UP Metro Jobs Apply Online Dates UPMRCL Online Application Form Assistant Manager SC TO Office Assistant Posts
LMRC Recruitment 2023 UP Metro Corporation (UPMRCL) JE/ Office Assistant Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! UPMRCL New Recruitment Notice may release in November, 2023. UP Metro has extended Last Date of Online Applications for Deputy Chief Architect. Candidates can apply till 21 August, 2023. Download Official Notice from link below….
Advt. No: UPMRC/HR/Rectt/O&M/1/2023 Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC.
No. of Vacancies Year 2023 : Announce Soon
No. of Vacancies Year 2022 : Total 142 Posts
Details of Vacancies : Lucknow Metro (UPMRCL) will make Recruitment for the Following Posts :-
Executive Category Posts :-
- Assistant Manager Civil (Post Code E01) : 16 Posts
- Assistant Manager Electrical (Post Code E02) : 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager S&T(Post Code E03) : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager Accounts (Post Code E04) : 01 Post
Non-Executive Category Posts :-
- Junior Engineer Civil (Post Code NE01) : 43 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical (Post Code NE02) : 49 Posts
- Junior Engineer S&T (Post Code NE03) : 17 Posts
- Account Assistant (Post Code NE04) : 02 Posts
- Account Assistant (Post Code NE05) : 01 Post
NOTE : Exact Detail of Category wise Vacancies for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Office Assistant are mention in official notice.
Age limit as on 01.11.2023 : Candidates Age Should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Manager (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) : B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication OR equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks for applying for candidates for Unreserved, EWS& OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for applying for candidates for reserved vacancies of SC only.
Assistant Manager/ (Accounts) : CA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICWA (i.e. CMA) from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. No minimum Percentage of marks is required.
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T) : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks for applying for candidates for UR, EWS & OBC vacancies & with minimum of 50% for applying for candidates for marks for SC/ST candidates for reserved vacancies only.
Account Assistant : B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks for applying for candidates for reserved vacancies of OBC categories and with minimum of 50% marks for applying for candidates for reserved
vacancies of ST only.
Office Assistant (HR) : Three/ Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks
Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for various Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. Pay Scale is as :
Assistant Manager : Pay Band Rs. 50,000-1,60,000
Junior Engineer : Pay Band Rs. 33,000-67,300
Account Assistant/ Office Assistant : Pay Band Rs. 25,000-51,000
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 590/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 236/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear
Starting Date of Online Application : November, 2023
Last Date of Online Application : November, 2023
Dates for downloading Admit Card : December, 2023
UPMRCL Online Exam Date 2023 : January, 2024
LAST DATE : Announce Later
Apply Online for UP Metro Vacancy 2022 : Start Soon
Graduate/ Diploma Candidates need to have regular watch on Official LMRC Website regarding New Recruitment. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates.
You can leave your query regarding Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2022 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.