lucknow metro recruitment 2021 UP Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2021 for 292 Posts of SC TO CRA Vacancies LMRC Job Vacancies 12th Graduates Diploma Jobs UP Metro Jobs Apply Online UPMRCL Online Application Form Assistant Manager SC TO Office Assistant Posts
LMRC Recruitment 2021 UP Metro Corporation (UPMRCL) SC/ TO Maintainer Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! UP Metro previously Lucknow Metro (UPMRCL) has started recruitment process for SC/ TO & Maintainer Posts. Candidates can do Online Applications from 11 March 2021. Download Notification & Apply Online, Check Official Syllabus from link below….
ADVT NO: UPMRC/HR/ Rectt/O&M/1/ 2021 Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC.
No. of Vacancies : Total 292 Posts
Details of Vacancies : Lucknow Metro (UPMRCL) will make Recruitment for the Following Posts :-
- Assistant Manager : 06 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator : 186 Posts
- Maintainer (Electrical) : 52 Posts
- Maintainer (S&T) : 24 Posts
- Maintainer (Civil) : 24 Posts
NOTE : Exact Detail of Vacancies for Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC/ TO), Account Assistant, Office Assistant HR, Maintainer (Civil), Maintainer (Electrical) & Maintainer (S&T) are mention in official notice.
Age limit (as on 01.03.2021): Candidates Age Should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Manager/ Operations (E01) : B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks for UR/ OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only.
Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) (NE01) : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Maintainer Electrical (NE02) : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Maintainer S&T (NE03) : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Maintainer Civil (NE04) : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for various Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. Pay Scale is as :
Assistant Manager : Pay Band Rs. 50,000-1,60,000
SC/ TO : Pay Band Rs. 33,000-67,300
Maintainer : Pay Band Rs. 19,500-39,900
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 590/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 236/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear
Starting Date of Online Application : from 11 March 2021
Last Date of Online Application : 02 April, 2021
Dates for downloading Admit Card : 10 April, 2021
UPMRCL Online Exam Date 2021 : 17 April, 2021
LAST DATE : 02/04/2021
Click Here to Apply Online for UP Metro Recruitment 2021 : started from 11.03.2021
Graduate/ Diploma Candidates need to have regular watch on Official LMRC Website regarding New Recruitment. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates.
You can leave your query regarding Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2021 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.