maharashtra police constable recruitment 2022 online application form maha police constable male female vacancy for 10000 posts maharashtra constable vacancy apply online dates eligibility criteria
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Dates
Job Update : Maharashtra Police will make recruitment to 10000 posts. There will be 1384 Vacancies for Female. Official Notice regarding Constable Vacancies will issue soon. Read full news from Image below….
Maharashtra State Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai. It has one of the largest police forces in the country, having about 10 Police Commissionerates and 35 district police units in the state. Maharashtra Police every Year make Recruitment for Constable Male & Female Posts. Information regarding Maharashtra police constable recruitment 2020 is given in this Post. Readers can get important information of Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process is given below….
Age Limit : Minimum Age Limit for Constable Post is 18 Years. There will be Different Maximum Age Limit Criteria for various Categories. Age Limit Cut Off Criteria will mention in Official notice. Maximum Age Limit is as follows :
- General : 28 Years
- SC : 33 Years
- ST : 33 Years
- OBC : 33 Years
- SEBC : 33 Years
- Orphan : 28 Years
- Female : 28 Years
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th/ Intermediate for these Constable Post. There will be no relaxation in educational qualification. All Other Information will be mentioned in Official Notice. So Candidates are advised to wait for official notice.
Pay Scale : Rs 27,554 – 31,054. Other Important Allowance Details will be mentioned in Official notice.
Application Fee : Category wise Application Fee Details & Payment Mode is given below…..
Open Class : Rs. 450 /-
Backward Class : Rs. 350 /-
Candidates can pay Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Id.
Selection Process : Selection to Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancies will be based on Written Exam, Physical Test & Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify written exam will be called for Physical Exam.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Later
Last Date of Online Application : Announce Later
Last Date of Online Fee Payment : Announce Later
Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Date 2022 : Announce Later
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website ((https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in)).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Later
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates