CBSE NEET Notification 2018-19 UG MBBS February Exam Online Applications
neet notification 2018 cbse neet ug notification 2018 february exam neet online application form national eligibility cum entrance test apply online educational qualification qualifying criteria neet examination centres 2018 neet 2018 exam date aipmt cpmt mbbs bds medical courses admission form 2018 neet important dates
CBSE NEET Notification 2018 February Exam
Good News !! NEET UG Exam 2018 will conduct Twice Every Year. Under this Process Online Applications for NEET February 2019 Exam will start from 01 October, 2018. NEET UG Exam will conduct in the month of February, 2018. Read Full News & Check Important Dates from Image given below……
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2018 (NEET-UG FEB 2019) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Age Limit :- Candidate has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the 1styear MBBS/BDS Course.The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category.
Eligibility Criteria:- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at NEET-UG examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly to all the candidates. Appearance in NEET-2017 will be counted as first attempt.
Eligibility for seats under the control of States/Universities/Institutions/ AFMC/Central pool Quota :- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institution and the Government of India.Foreign nationals may confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dentals college/state.
NOTE:- As Per News Students of Open Board and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will not be able to take part in NEET 2018 for Admission in MBBS Course. Read Full News from The Image Given Below…..
Educational Qualification :- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12thStandard in 2018, whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2018. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for General Candidates. Further, for persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.Provided further that the students educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English up to the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
NEET UG 2018 Entrance Exam Date :- 03 to 17 February, 2019
Application Fee:- Application Fee for CBSE NEET 2018 Examination is as follows :-
General/OBC : Rs. 1400/-, SC/ST/PH : Rs. 750/-
How To Apply:- To Apply Online Candidates need to Follow These Given Steps…
- Log on to website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2018 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
(a) Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
(b) Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG format at Step-2 of the application.
(c) Make payment of fee as per available options in Step-3.
(d) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application form and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited.
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) FEB 2019”.
- Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next and Preview” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next and Preview” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After this step the Provisional Registration Number of the candidate will be generated and displayed on screen. The Provisional Registration Number will also be sent on the registered E-mail Id and mobile phone of the candidate.
- At this stage the candidate will be given an option to continue filling-up his application by clicking on the link “Continue” or completing the form “Later”. If “Later” is selected the candidate can log-in in his account at any time before the last date and complete his application form.
- By Clicking on the “continue” the candidate may submit the required information and complete the step-1 of application form. At any time during this step the candidates may keep on saving the data filled in the application form. At the end of this step the candidates may preview the data filled up by them before finally submitting the form.
- After submission of data at Step -1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature.
- After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
IMPORTANT DATES of NEET UG FEB 2019 Exam :
Submission of on-line application forms : 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018
Schedule for successful payment of online fee : 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018
On-line correction of data in application form : November, 2018
Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2019 : 03 to 17 February, 2019
NEET 2018 Result Declaration Date : 1st week of March, 2019
LAST DATE : 31/10/2018
Click Here to Apply Online for NEET 2018 UG Exam : Link Active from 01.10.2018