NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 for 450 Generalist & Specialist Posts NIACl AO Apply Online New India Assurance Company Ltd NIACL Administrative Officers Scale 1 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Generalist/ Specialist Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : NIACL has issued Recruitment Notification for 450 Administrative Officer Posts. Online Applications for NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Starts from 01 August 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…
RECRUITMENT OF 450 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (GENERALISTS & SPECIALISTS) (SCALE-I) The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Officers (Generalist) in Scale I cadre from open market. Details of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies (Year 2023) : Total 450 Generalists & Specialists Posts. Category wise vacancies are as follows :
- Risk Engineers : 36 Posts
- Automobile engineers : 96 Posts
- Legal : 70 Posts
- Accounts : 30 Posts
- Health : 75 Posts
- IT : 23 Posts
- Generalist : 120 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.08.2023 : Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than dates mention in notice (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification : A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marksin either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55%marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2022.
Pay Scale & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs. 50,925/- in the scale of Rs.50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)-96765 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules in force in the Company at the time of appointment. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Application Fee : SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) & All others Rs. 850/- (Application fee and intimation charges). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.newindia.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 01 to 21 August 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 21/08/2023
Important Dates :
On-line registration and payment of application fees : 01 to 21 August 2023
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) : 09 September 2023
Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) : 08 October 2023
Apply Online for NIACL AO Vacancies : Started NOW