ongc graduate trainee recruitment 2022 Apply Online Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Recruitment of Graduate Trainees from GATE 2022 GATE 2023 E1 level through ONGC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 Executive E-1 Level Posts Apply Online
Recruitment of GTs in Engineering & Geoscience disciplines through GATE 2022 score Advt. No. 6/2022 (R&P) & Recruitment of GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines through GATE-2023 Advt. No. 4/2022 (R&P) ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Indian citizens with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executive (at E1 level) through GATE 2022 & GATE 2023. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the organization. Details of this vacancy, age limit, how to apply is given below….
|Name of Post
|Graduate Trainee E-1 Level Through GATE 2022 & GATE 2023
|No. of Vacancies
|Total 871 Posts
Number of Posts with reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD is posted at website subsequently at the time of inviting online applications. online application will also include carried forward vacancies/ reservation in respective categories including PWD.
|Age Limit (as on 31.07.2022)
|Minimum Age Limit is 30 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years. Age Relaxation as per govt rules.
|Candidate should have Graduation Degree with minimum 60% Marks. For More Details Download Official Notification given below…
|E-1 Level Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/
|General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
No Fee for SC , ST & PWD Candidates
|Candidates have to essentially qualify the GATE 2022 & GATE 2023. Score from GATE examination of ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Score from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
Only those candidates who are declared qualified by GATE as above, will be considered for short-listing as per the criteria decided by ONGC Management for further selection process, subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification etc
|Online Application Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-09-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2022
Starting Date for Interview: Announce later
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.ongcindia.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 12/10/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification
|Download ONGC Graduate Trainee through GATE 2023 Recruitment Notice Advt 04/2022
|Link to Apply Online
|Click Here to APPLY
|For More Details Visit Official Website>>>>
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.