Patanjali Ayurved Recruitment 2020 Patanjali Ayurved job vacancy 2020 apply online Under Patanjali Ayurved Ltd Current Job Opening 2020 Updates under Patanjali 10th 12th passed Jobs Patanjali Job Openings at Acharyakulam Boarding School
Patanjali Ayurveda Recruitment 2020 Latest Job Openings APPLY ONLINE
LATEST UPDATE : Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for various ASM, SO, TSI Posts and various TGT PGT PRT PET Posts in Patanjali Acharyakulam Education. Apply from links below…
Patanjali Ayurveda is looking for fresh, energetic and dynamic candidates for work with the company. Company looking for candidates who are interested in pursuing a rewarding career with the fast growing and the largest Industry. Candidate can get more detail about latest vacancies with the help of the given below information…
About Patanjali Ayurveda : Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is an Indian FMCG company. Manufacturing units and headquarters are located in the industrial area of Haridwar while the registered office is located at Delhi. Baba Ramdev established the Patanjali Ayurved ltd. in 2006 along with Acharya Balkrishna with the objective of establishing science of Ayurved in accordance and coordination with the least technology and ancient wisdom. The company manufactures mineral and herbal products. It has also manufacturing units in Nepal under the trademark Nepal Gramudhyog and imports majority of herbs in India from Himalayas of Nepal. According to CLSA and HSBC, Patanjali is the fastest growing FMCG company in India. It is valued at 3,000 corer (US$450 million) and some predict revenues of 5,000 core (US$740 million) for the fiscal 2015–16. Ramdev baba has stated in his interview with CNN-News18 that profit from Patanjali Products goes to charity.
Fresh Job openings at Patanjali Ayurveda Apply Online 2020
Job Profile : Sales Officer (SO)
- Location:- Patiala, Punjab
- Qualification:- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience:- 2 Years
Job Profile :- Assistant Sales Manager (ASM) (North & East Delhi)
- Location:- Delhi
- Qualification :- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience:- 10 Years
Job Profile :- SAP Manger-Sd/Fico/MM&PP/ TSI
- Location:- Haridwar
- Qualification :- Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation
- Experience:- 3 – 5 Years
Latest Job Openings at Patanjali Acharyakulam Boarding School Staff Requirement (For Session 2020-2021)
Latest : Acharyakulam Haridwar requires urgently the following staff members :
Chemistry Teacher PGT to teach classes IX to XII, should be M.Sc(Chemistry), B.Ed.
Computer Teacher to teach Classes IX to XII, must be M.Sc( Computer science) or B.Tech/ M.Tech ( computer science), B.Ed.
Accountant, should be M.Com from recognized University as regular student.
Interested candidates may apply on a proforma available on our website www.acharyakulam.org. Filled biodata along with all marksheets and certificates must reach our office by January 25, 2020. Handsome salary which is negotiable is offered to meritorious candidates. Acharyakulam is fully residential school, selected staff may have to reside in School campus.
We are looking for devoted staff for the session 2019-2020, who believe in professionalism, are qualified, committed, performance driven, competent & have a good academic record, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the latest teaching methodology to take up all challenging role of nurturing student with global outlook. Those who have a passion for the teaching profession and wants to join a prestigious institution like Acharyakulam, Haridwar can submit online form available on our school website www.acharyakulam.org > Career link or email at email@example.com or take a printout and submit the dully filled form along with all the copies of educational & experience certificates (self attested with date) to ‘The Principal, Acharyakulam, P.O. – Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar (UK) – 249405.
Teachers to teach Classes V to XII : (Subjects – English, Science & Physical Education)
Post Graduate, B.Ed. with CTET and having anyone of the following subject combinations only as a Regular candidate throughout from Class X to Post Graduation:
- Post Graduate in English and Graduate in any discipline with English as one of the subjects from a recognised university.
- For PET – BPE (4 years regular course) from recognised University / Institution. He / She should be capable to train the students in various sports activities. PETs also play the role of Hostel wardens.
- Post Graduate in Science – M.Sc. (Graduation in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
Non Teaching Staff : Lab Attendants ( Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- 12th Pass from Science stream
- Preferences will be given to those who have studied in English medium school.
- He / She should be proficient in computers.
- Applications other than the above combinations will not be considered by the school.
- Handsome & negotiable salary and DA/HRA/Gratuity etc. as per Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar rules and regulation. Higher start may be considered for deserving candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test & Interview.
- JUST FILLING ONLINE FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE JOB.
- Incomplete applications will be straightaway rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test & interview and they will be informed about it through their personal Email Id and mobile number only.
- Selected candidates are expected to join by the first week of October’ 2019.
- The School reserves the rights to accept or reject any application forms.
- Submission of duly filled online form will be treated as acceptance of all terms and conditions laid down by the School Authority.
Job Profile :-
- PGT (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Computer Science, SST, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Sanskrit, Fine Arts, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics)
- TGT (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Computer Science, SST, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Sanskrit, Fine Arts, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Office Assistant
- Computer Teacher
- Music (Dance Teacher)
- Hostel Warden
- Mess Manager
How To Apply for Patanjali Ayurved Jobs 2020 :- Graduates Candidates can Apply Online Directly for Latest Jobs in Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd. You will be able to get Latest Updates regarding Patanjali Ayurveda Jobs from this Page itself.
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE : Patanjali Ayurved Limited Unit-III, Patanjali Food & Herbal park Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand Telephone : 18001804108
For More Information Please Visit:- http://www.patanjaliayurved.org