PSPCL LDC result 2021 2022 Junior Engineer ASSA Merit List PSPCL LDC result date 2021 expected CRA 298/21 pspcl je electrical cut off 2021 ASSA Exam Assistant Sub Station Attendant pspcl november exam Result punjab state power online exam result latest updates
PSPCL LDC Typist Result 2021 JE SSA Lower Division Clerk Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 06.06.2022 : PSPCL has announced Result for JE Electrical & Clerk Mains Exam for CRA 298/21. Check Result from link below….
Recruitment in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited against CRA No. 298/21 in PSPCL
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has organized awaited Computer Based Exam for Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts. Written Exam was conducted under Online Mode. PSPCL has conducted LDC Online Exam on various dates. Exam was peacefully conducted at all centres. It should be noted that Earlier PSPCL has announced 932 Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk (CLK), Junior Engineer (Electrica), Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA), Revenue Accountant (RA) Posts. PSPCL Online Exam conducted as follows :
- Online Test for Lower Division Clerk CLK was conducted from 08 to 15 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Revenue Accountant RA was conducted on 09 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Junior Engineer Electrical was conducted on 15 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Assistant Lineman was conducted on 18 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) conducted on 18 November, 2021.
- Main Examination (Phase II) for JE/ Electrical & Clerk conduct on 22 April, 2022.
PSPCL LDC Typist Result 2021 : As Exam was conducted under Online Mode, PSPCL will upload Online Exam Result on its Official Website. As Per Schedule published by PSPCL, Online Exam for Posts mention in Notification will conduct till 18 November, 2021 So PSPCL may announce Result in February/ March 2022.
PSPCL JE Electrical/ Clerk Mains Exam Result Date : 06 June, 2022
PSPCL LDC Result Date 2021 : February 2022
PSPCL JE Result Date 2021 : February 2022
PSPCL ASSA Result Date 2021 : February 2022
PSPCL Revenue Accountant Result Date 2021 : February 2022
About PSPCL Online Exam : Written Exam was conduct in Online Mode & have multiple Choice Type Question. There was 100 Questions in Exam. Questions was asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge & Reasoning. There was Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in Computer Based Exam.
NOTE : The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
After Result Process :
- On the basis of marks secured in the online examination, candidates shall be called for document checking, wherein, verification of original documents/ certificates would be done by the document checking committee, for which the date shall be notified later through registered e-mail ID and on PSPCL’s website (www.pspcl.in) only.
- It is clarified that mere calling of any candidate for document checking doesn’t entitle him/her for selection/appointment to the said post. The offer of appointment for the number of posts to be filled will be given to the successful 5 candidates qualified in the online test provided the candidates are found eligible after checking/verification of the documents relating to the various qualifications and eligibility criteria such as age, academic qualification, passing of Punjabi and certificates in respect of reservation etc.
- The candidature of a candidate will be rejected without any notice if any certificate or document provided found fake or forged or does not meet the eligibility criteria.
PSPCL LDC & Other Posts result Links CRA 298/21
All Aspirants who appeared in Punjab State Power Corporation Online Exam, need to have regular watch on Official Website of PSPCL. You can Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates regarding pspcl ldc typist result 2021. All Details & Updates will be available on Official website. We will also provide latest updates regarding pspcl ldc typist result 2019 online exam.