PSPCL LDC Cut Off Marks 2021 Junior Engineer ASSA Merit List
PSPCL LDC Cut Off Marks 2021 2022 Junior Engineer ASSA Merit List PSPCL Clerk Cut off marks 2021 pspcl exam cut off marks expected CRA 298/21 pspcl je electrical cut off ASSA Exam Sub Station Attendant pspcl february exam punjab state power online exam cut off
PSPCL LDC Cut Off Marks 2021 – Punjab Power CRA 298/21 Merit List
LATEST UPDATE dated 06.06.2022 : PSPCL has announced Result for JE Electrical & Clerk Mains Exam for CRA 298/21. Check Result from link below….
Check PSPCL LDC Typist Result 2021 2022 Junior Engineer SSA Online Exam Result Date CRA 298/21
Click Here to Download PSPCL LDC Typist Answer Key 2021 CRA No. 298/21
Recruitment in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited against CRA No. 298/21 in PSPCL
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has organized awaited Computer Based Exam for Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts. Written Exam was conducted under Online Mode. PSPCL has conducted LDC Online Exam on various dates. Exam was peacefully conducted at all centres. It should be noted that Earlier PSPCL has announced 932 Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk (CLK), Junior Engineer (Electrica), Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA), Revenue Accountant (RA) Posts. PSPCL Online Exam conducted as follows :
- Online Test for Lower Division Clerk CLK was conducted from 08 to 15 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Revenue Accountant RA was conducted on 09 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Junior Engineer Electrical was conducted on 15 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Assistant Lineman was conducted on 18 November, 2021.
- Online Test for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) conducted on 18 November, 2021.
- Main Examination (Phase II) for JE/ Electrical & Clerk conduct on 22 April, 2022.
PSPCL conducted Written Exam as 1st Stage of Selection Process. Candidates who appeared in this awaited exam for LDC Typist, must be looking for Cut off Marks to access their performance & have a Idea about their Selection for Next Stage of Exam. Dear Aspirants, we will provide you information regarding Expected PSPCL LDC Exam Cut off Marks 2021 for Written Exam. It should be noted that PSPCL will announce Official Cut Off Marks at later stage of this exam.
About PSPCL Online Exam : Written Exam was conduct in Online Mode & have multiple Choice Type Question. There was 100 Questions in Exam. Questions was asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge & Reasoning. There was Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in Computer Based Exam. The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
PSPCL Exam Cut Off deciding Factors : PSPCL LDC typist Cut Off Marks 2021 Written Exam will be decided as follows :
- There is no sectional cut off. So No Limitation on Candidates to attain minimum Marks in each Section
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Next Stage of for LDC post is Document Verification. So Written Exam cut off will vary according to that.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST & Special Category Candidates.
PSPCL LDC Typist Expected Cut Off Marks 2021 Online Exam :
Official pspcl exam cut off Marks will be decided for Written Exam. Cut Off Marks will be decided category wise. Pspcl Expected Cut Off Marks is available Now. Check below….. Keep visit this space for official pspcl cut off Marks details….
- General Candidates : 67-71 Marks
- OBC Candidates : 63-67 Marks
- SC Candidates : 56-60 Marks
- ST Candidates : 48-52 Marks
NOTE : The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
You can Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates regarding pspcl ldc typist cut off marks 2021……………We will update here when any new update available on Official PSPCL website.
For More Details Visit Official Website
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to [email protected]