Railway 13487 JE Recruitment 2019 RRB Junior Engineer Online Application
railway je recruitment 2019 rrb je recruitment 2019 for 14033 vacancies rrb cen 03/2018 notice online application form railway junior engineer recruitment 2018 rrb je cma vacancies apply online eligibility criteria rrb je exam date 2019 updates
Railway JE Recruitment 2019 -13487 Vacancies Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 02.01.2019 : Online Application for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 for CEN 03/2018 has started Now. Candidates can apply online RRB Zone wise from link given below…
Railway has issued Notification regarding revised vacancies for Junior Engineer CEN 03/2018. Now Recruitment will be done on 13487 posts. Download Revised Vacancy Notice from link given below… Railway has issued Notification CEN 03/2018 for recruitment on Junior Engineer & CMA Posts. Online Applications will start from 02 January, 2019. Get Full Details of Railway JE Recruitment 2018 below…
Centralised Employment Notice CEN 03/2018 Railway Recruitment Board has announce Vacancies for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). RRBs has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for JE, JE (IT), DMS & CMA in various zonal Railway and Production Units of Indian railway. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply is provided below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 13487Posts
- Junior Engineer : 12844 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) : 29 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent : 227 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : 387 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019) : Age Criteria for Railway JE Recruitment 2018 is 18 to 33 Years. Age Relaxation as per government rules.
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer : Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
Depot Material Superintendent : Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course
of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and
Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
Pay Scale : Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Application Fee : Examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes Is Rs. 250/- in Which Rs. 400/- Will Be Refunded. For UR/ OBC male candidates not coming within the preview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees One Hundred only) In Which Rs. 250/- Will Be Refunded.
Selection Process : Selection for RRB JE Posts will be based two stage online test (1st stage CBT & 2nd Stage CBT), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website of Various RRB Zones. As Example, UP Candidates can apply online from RRB Allahabad’s website (http://rrbald.gov.in/)
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 31 January, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 02.01.2019
Last Date of Online Applications : 31.01.2019
Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 04.02.2019
Last Date of Final Submission : 07.02.2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) : April/ May, 2019
LAST DATE : 31/01/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for RRB JE Vacancies 2019 : Starts from 02.01.2019
For More Details Please Visit >>> http://rrbald.gov.in/