Railway JE Recruitment 2023 RRB Junior Engineer Online Application Dates
railway je recruitment 2023 rrb je recruitment 2023 rrb junior engineer notice online application form railway junior engineer recruitment 2023 rrb je cma vacancies apply online eligibility criteria rrb je exam date updates
Railway JE Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer Apply Online Dates
UPDATE : Indian Railway may start Online Applications for Junior Engineer & CMA Posts in Year 2023. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…….
Centralised Employment Notice Railway Recruitment Board has announce Vacancies for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). RRBs has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for JE, JE (IT), DMS & CMA in various zonal Railway and Production Units of Indian railway. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply is provided below…
Details of Vacancies Year 2019: Total 13487 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 12844 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) : 29 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent : 227 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : 387 Posts
Download Notice on vacancies indicated in Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) 03/2018 for Recruitment of JE, JE(IT), DMS and CMA
Age Limit : Age Criteria for Railway JE Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 33 Years. Age Relaxation as per government rules.
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer : Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
Depot Material Superintendent : Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
Pay Scale : Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Application Fee : Examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes Is Rs. 250/- in Which Rs. 400/- Will Be Refunded. For UR/ OBC male candidates not coming within the preview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees One Hundred only) In Which Rs. 250/- Will Be Refunded.
Selection Process : Selection for RRB JE Posts will be based two stage online test (1st stage CBT & 2nd Stage CBT), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website of Various RRB Zones. As Example, UP Candidates can apply online from RRB Allahabad’s website (http://rrbald.gov.in/)
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Later
Last Date of Online Applications : Announce Later
Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : Announce Later
Last Date of Final Submission : Announce Later
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) : Announce Later
LAST DATE : Announce Later
Download RRB JE Notification 2018-19 for CEN 03/2018
For More Details Please Visit >>> http://rrbald.gov.in/