Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Online Application -4438 Posts
LATEST UPDATE: Good News !! Online for Rajasthan Home Guard Department 3842 Home Guard Posts has started now. Candidates can apply online from link below….
Rajasthan Police will soon issue recruitment Notice for Constable Posts. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has initiated Recruitment Exercise for Constable Posts. Board has also made some changes in Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process. Police Board will announced Rajasthan Police Constable New Exam Pattern with Notice. Get Full Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee Details, How to Apply below….
No. of Posts year 2021 : Constable (4438 Posts). Area wise Posts are as follows :-
Constable General (General Area) – 3536 Posts
Constable Telecommunication (General Area) – 154 Posts
Constable Driver (General Area) – 68 Posts
Constable General (TSP Area) – 625 Posts
Constable Driver (TSP Area) – 32 Posts
Constable Band (TSP Area) – 23 Posts
Rajasthan Police Constable District wise Vacancy Details is available in Official Notification. There will be Reserved Seats for Female, PWD, Ex Servicemen Candidates. Vacancies may categorized into TSP & Non TSP Area.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) : 18 – 26 years (Age Relaxation wil be provided based on Government Rules). Rajasthan Police Constable Age Limit, cut off date can only confirmed in Official Notice.
Education Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification for Raj Police Constable Posts can be Intermediate/ 12th. Details will available in Official Notification.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Application Fee :
For General & Creamy Layer OBC/ SBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
For General & Non Creamy Layer OBC/ SBC Candidates : Rs. 350/-
For SC/ ST (Residents of Rajasthan) : Rs. 350/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website of Rajasthan Police.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Later
For More Details Please Visit : http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/