Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form SLPRB Constable Communication 1283 Vacancies apply online exam pet pst date assam police SLPRB Constable Communication Fireman Vacancies
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Online -1283 Posts
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLES (COMMUNICATION/ MESSENGER /CARPENTER /UB) IN APRO AND SUB- OFFICER, FIREMEN & EMERGENCY RESCUERS IN FIRE & EMEREGENCY SERVICES, ASSAM
Recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam for selection of candidates for appointment against the following number of vacant posts in the Pay Scale Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II), with Grade pay as mentioned against each category of post and other admissible allowances. The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS and various other means and through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-02-2020. The last date for receipt of applications will be 15-03-2020. Full Details of Assam Police Constable recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
|Name of Post||Constables in Assam Police|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 1283 Posts|
Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO) :
Fire & Emergency Services (F&ES):
|Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)||Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to 25 Years Old as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and after 01.01.1995).|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. Document.|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs. 14000-49,000/(Pay Band II)|
Constable of Police (Communication) – Grade pay of Rs. 6200/-
Constable of Police (UB) – Grade pay of Rs. 5600/-
Constable of Police (Messenger) – Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-
Constable of Police (Carpenter) – Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-
Sub Officer – Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test & Extra – Curricular Activities and Special Skills|
|Online Application Dates||25.02.2020 to 15.03.2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://assampolice.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 15 March 2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||Link will active from 25.02.2020|
|For More Details Visit Official Website >>>||http://assampolice.gov.in/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.