RPSC 538 Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan Apply Online
rajasthan psc senior teacher recruitment 2022 rpsc senior teacher grade II recruitment rpsc notification rajasthan 538 senior teacher recruitment 2022 tsp and non tsp latest recruitment apply online vacancy age limit salary educational qualification fee how to apply rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
JOB UPDATE : Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released Notification for Increase Vacancy & Last Date Extension for Senior Teacher Grade II Posts. Candidates can now apply online till 23 June, 2022. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advt No. 05/Exam/Sanskrit Education/ RPSC/ EP-I/2022-23 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Official Website Of Rajasthan PSC for recruitment to the following posts. Details of Vacancies for TSP & Non TSP Area, Age Limit, Qualification are given below..
Details of Vacancies : Total 538 (417 + 121 new) Posts
Name of Post : Senior Teacher Grade 2 (TSP & Non TSP Area). Subject wise vacancies are as follows :
- Sanskrit : 91 Posts
- Hindi : 80 Posts
- English : 46 Posts
- Social Science : 144 Posts
- Mathematics ; 70 Posts
- Science : 107 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) : Candidates Age Should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level (L – 11)
Educational Qualification :
- For Hindi, English, Mathamatics, Sanskriti, Urdu Punjabi and Sindhi Subjects : Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Science Subject : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Social Science Subject : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
- For All Subject Posts : Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Application Fee :
For General candidates: Rs. 350/- Rupees Only
For OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- Rupees Only
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/- Rupees Only
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ ).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 23 May to 23 June, 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 23/06/2022
- Corrigendum No 04/2022-23 Regarding Post Bifurcation and Online Form filling date extend For Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Comp. Exam – 2022
Click Here to Apply Online : Link active from 23.05.2022
For More Details Click Here >>> https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/