RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Assistant Loco Pilot Technician Exam Pattern -MOCK TEST
rrb alp syllabus 2018 pdf file railway loco pilot mock test 2018 rrb assistant loco pilot syllabus 2018 rrb technician syllabus 2018 railway recruitment board rrb ALP Technician Selection Process 1st Stage CBT 2nd Stage CBT Exam Pattern NCVT ITI Syllabus Railway Loco Pilot Exam Syllabus 2018 Online Aptitude Test Pattern Mock Test Previous Papers Test Batteries
RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Technician Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE: Good News !! Indian Railway has increased Vacancies for ALP/ Technical Posts. Now Railway will make Recruitment on approx 60000 Posts for Loco Pilot & Technician. Earlier These Vacancies were 26502. Download Official Notice from link given below……..
Railway has provided MOCK TEST for Loco Pilot & Technician Online Exam 2018 on 26 July, 2018. 47.56 Lac Candidates has applied for ALP/ Technician Posts. Candidates can take Mock Test from link given below….
RRB has issued Official Notification regarding ALP Technician Online Exam Dates 2018. 1st Stage CBT/ Online Exam will conduct from 09 August, 2018. Download Official Notice from link given below…..
Candidates will get Different Questions in Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician Exam 2018. Different Question Bank is prepared for Online Computer Based Test. Read Full News from Image given below….
Advt. no. CEN 01/2018 Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Categories :- Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued Awaited Notification for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts. RRB will make Recruitment on 26502 ALP/ Technician Posts. There are 17673 Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & 8829 Technician Posts. As mentioned in Notification, First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) is Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018.
Candidates who are willing to appear in Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician Exam 2018, must have Full Knowledge of Selection Process, Computer Based Exam Pattern, Syllabus. As there is hardly 2 month for 1st Stage Exam so Railway Job Aspirants need to start their Preparation from now onwards. Candidates dont wait for Exam Dates to announced. There is tough Competition for these ALP Technician Posts, so Candidates has to prepare well for each stage of Exam. Candidates will get Full Details of RRB ALP Technician Selection Process & Syllabus.
RRB ALP/ Technician Selection Process : There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition, candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam. There are 5 Steps of Selection Process :
- First Stage CBT (Computer Based Exam).
- Second Stage CBT (Computer Based Exam).
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP).
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
- Medical Examination
Selection of RRB and Preferences for posts : RRBs will publish updated Vacancy Table on their websites indicating the RRB wise vacancies against various Railways/Production units and posts after the completion of First Stage CBT. Candidates who secure marks, equal to or above the Minimum Qualifying Marks prescribed for various communities/categories in the First Stage CBT shall be advised to exercise their option for RRB and preference of Railways and Posts within the chosen RRB. It may be noted that candidates can choose only one RRB and indicate their preference of Railway Units and posts against vacancies notified for the chosen RRB only.
After candidates submit their option for specific RRB/Railway & Posts, RRB wise shortlisting of candidates for Second Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the the requirement of Railway Administration) the updated vacancies for that RRB. The short listing for Second Stage CBT will be based on the merit of candidates in First Stage CBT. The RRB wise short listed candidates for Second Stage CBT shall be advised through the websites of RRBs as well as personal communication to the registered mobile number and email to download their e call letter for appearing in the Second Stage CBT.
Negative Marking : There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
RRB ALP Technician 1st Stage CBT Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
- There will be Computer Based Written Exam in 1st Stage CBT. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- The First Stage CBT is of screening nature. The score of first stage exam shall be used only for short listing of candidates for second stage exam as per their merit.
- There will be 75 Questions in 1st Stage Exam.
- Time Duration will be 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science & General Awareness.
NOTE : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them. Syllabus for RRB ALP/ Technician 1st Stage Exam is as Follows :
Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning : Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics
and other subjects of importance.
RRB ALP Technician 2nd Stage CBT Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
- Short listing of Candidates for the Second Stage CBT exam shall be based on the normalized marks obtained by them in the First Stage CBT Exam.
- Total number of candidates to be shortlisted for second stage shall be 15 times the community wise total vacancy of ALP and Technician Posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in First Stage CBT.
- 2nd Stage Exam has Two Parts i.e. Part A & Part B. Time Duration for 2nd Stage CBT Exam is 02 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Part A consists of Total 100 Questions & Time Limit is 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
- The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part B.
- Part B consists of Total 75 Questions & Time Limit is 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
- Qualifying Marks for Part B Exam is 35%. (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
NOTE : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Part A Syllabus : In 2nd Stage Part A Exam, Questions will be asked from Maths, Reasoning, Basic Science & Engineering, General Awareness. Syllabus for other Subjects than Basic Science & Engineering is same as 1st CBT. Check 2nd Stage CBT Syllabus below….
Maths, Reasoning, General Awareness : Same as 1st CBT Exam
Basic Science and Engineering : The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
Part B Syllabus : This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET). Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade. Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2). The trade syllabus can be obtained from the DGET website. The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying test.
Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)
- Qualifying marks : The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to
qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
- Candidates equal to 8 times number of ALP vacancies for each of the communities i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SC and ST (including ExSM) shall be short listed for Computer Based AT (based on their performance in Part A of the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT) from among the candidates who have opted for the post of ALP.
- Such shortlisted candidates should produce the Vision Certificate in the prescribed format in original during Computer Based AT, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in the Computer Based AT.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test battery of Computer Based AT for considering them for the post of ALP. The Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi.
- There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.