rrb ticket collector recruitment 2019 railway 35277 NTPC UG recruitment 2019 railway ntpc notification 2019 cen 01/2019 NTPC UG rrb group c posts recruitment 2019 for ticket collector TC Guard Pharmacist booking clerk ECRC Posts RRB CEN 1/2019 Notification railway clerk Recruitment 2019 rrb ticket collector recruitment 2019 apply online latest updates
RRB Ticket Collector/ Clerk Recruitment 2019 NTPC UG & Graduate Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 11.05.2019 : Indian Railway has Revised Vacancies for NTPC Graduate Level & Under Graduate Level for CEN 01/2019. Check Revised Vacancy Table & Download Notice from link below..
Railway has issued Important Notice regarding Post Preference Change for Posts of DLW. Candidates can change preference till 30 April, 2019. NTPC UG & G CEN 01/2019 Exam. Download Notice from link below….
Notification for RRB NTPC Notification 2019 for Under Graduate & Graduate Posts has released Now. Online Applications for 35277 Railway Ticket Collector, Clerk & other various Posts under CEN 01/2019 has started from 01 March, 2019. Download Official Notice & Apply from given links…
Railway Recruitment Board is going to make recruitment in Railway Safety Group. As per News, RRB will issue Notification for various Group C Posts of Ticket Collector, Clerk in the month of February, 2019. This will be Golden Opportunity for Candidates under NTPC UG 2019 Exam to secure a Job in Indian Railway.
Name of Exam : RRB NTPC Exam 2019 (Non Technical Popular Categories RRB CEN 01/2019 Under Graduate & Graduate Posts)
Details of Vacancies : Total 35277 Posts. Check Post wise Vacancies below…
NTPC Under Graduate Posts : 10628 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist : 4319 Posts
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist : 760 Posts
- Junior Time Keeper : 17 Posts
- Trains Clerk ; 592 Posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk : 4940 Posts
NTPC Graduate Posts : 24649 Posts
- Traffic Assistant : 88 Posts
- Goods Guard : 5748 Posts
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk : 5638 Posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist : 2873 Posts
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist : 3164 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper : 14 Posts
- Commercial Apprentice : 259 Posts
- Station Master : 6865 Posts
Railway RRB NTPC Zone wise Vacancies :
- RRB Ahmadabad : 1024 Posts
- RRB Ajmer : 1773 Posts
- RRB Allahabad : 4099 Posts
- RRB Bangalore : 2470 Posts
- RRB Bhopal : 997 Posts
- RRB Bhubaneshwar : 498 Posts
- RRB Bilaspur : 1207 Posts
- RRB Chandigarh : 2483 Posts
- RRB Chennai : 2694 Posts
- RRB Gorakhpur : 1298 Posts
- RRB Guwahati : 851 Posts
- RRB Jammu Srinagar : 898 Posts
- RRB Kolkata : 2949 Posts
- RRB Malda : 1043 Posts
- RRB Mumbai : 3665 Posts
- RRB Muzaffarpur : 329 Posts
- RRB Patna : 1039 Posts
- RRB Ranchi : 1386 Posts
- RRB Secunderabad : 3234 Posts
- RRB Siliguri : 443 Posts
- RRB Thiruvanathanpuram : 897 Posts
Age Limit (As On 01.07.2019) : The lower and upper age limit indicated for the post(s) in the Vacancy Table will be as :
For 7th CPC Level-2 and 3 NTPC Under Graduate Posts : 18 to 30 Years
For 7th CPC Level-2 and 3 NTPC Graduate Posts : 18 to 33 Years. There will be Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC Non Creamy Layer & 5 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification : 12th Passed (for NTPC Under Graduate Posts) & Graduate Candidates will be able to apply for the above mentioned posts. Post wise Educational Qualification for RRB NTPC Under Graduate & Graduate Posts will be available in Official Notification.
Pay Scale : Post wise Pay Scale is as follows :
NTPC Under Graduate Posts :
- Junior Clerk cum Typist : 7th CPC Level-2 with Initial Pay Rs. 19900
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist : 7th CPC Level-2 with Initial Pay Rs. 19900
- Junior Time Keeper : 7th CPC Level-2 with Initial Pay Rs. 19900
- Trains Clerk : 7th CPC Level-2 with Initial Pay Rs. 19900
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk : 7th CPC Level-3 with Initial Pay Rs. 21700
NTPC Graduate Posts :
- Traffic Assistant : 7th CPC Level-4 with Initial Pay Rs. 25500
- Goods Guard : 7th CPC Level-5 with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk : 7th CPC Level-5 with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Senior Clerk cum Typist : 7th CPC Level-5 with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist : 7th CPC Level-5 with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Senior Time Keeper : 7th CPC Level-5 with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Commercial Apprentice : 7th CPC Level-6 with Initial Pay Rs. 35400
- Station Master : 7th CPC Level-6 with Initial Pay Rs. 35400
Application Fee : General Candidates Should Pay Rs. 500/- (One Hundred Rupees Only) (This fee of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
while SC/ ST Candidates has to Pay Fee Rs. 250/-. (This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT).
Selection Process : Selection to Ticket Collector, Goods Guard, Clerk Posts will be based on Online Exam (1st Stage & 2nd Stage). There will be Physical Test for the Goods Guard Post & Typing Test for Other Posts.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs as listed. Candidates need to Apply Online for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 for Male/ Female Posts. As per News, Online Application will start from 01 March, 2019. Candidates need to have regular watch on official website for Latest Updates regarding Railway Group C Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official RRB Website.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 01 to 31 March, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 01 March, 2019
Last Date of Online Application : 31 March, 2019
Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 05 April, 2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
LAST DATE : 31/03/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for RRB NTPC Posts : Started from 01.03.2019
For More Details Click Here : http://rrbald.gov.in/