rrc ecr act apprentice recruitment notification 2021 east central railway apprentice recruitment 2021 for 2206 posts railway ecr trade apprentice jobs for iti passed candidates rrc ecr recruitment 2021 online application form rrc patna recruitment notice iti jobs apply online qualification
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 -RRC ECR 2206 Trade Apprentice Posts Apply Online
Job Update : Online Applications for RRC ECR Apprentice Posts has started from 06 October 2021. East Central Railway has issued Notification for Recruitment of Apprentice. Notice is issued for 2206 Slots of Apprentice. Download Notice & Apply from link below….
Notification No.- Notification No.- ECR/HRD/Act. App./2021-22 East Central Railway, Patna invited ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 2206 Slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of East Central Railways for the year 2021-22. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…..
Details of Vacancies : Total 2206 Posts. Division wise vacancies are as follows :
- Danapur Division : 675 Posts
- Dhanbad Division : 156 Posts
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya : 135 Posts
- Samastipur Division : 81 Posts
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division : 892 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut : 110 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur : 110 Posts
- Sonpur Division : 47 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 15-24 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories to the extent indicated below:
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
iv) Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/– through Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ Challan etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED:- Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents:-
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Consolidated ITI mark sheetof all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document /Certificate Verification.
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
1. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an
attested copy of translation in English / Hindi.
2. Production of Originals of all documents along with 1 self attested photocopies of all documents and two latest photographs on the day of Document Verification in the Concerned Division/Workshop is mandatory.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website https://www.rrcecr.gov.in/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 06 October to 05 November 2021.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding east central railway apprentice recruitment 2021 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you
LAST DATE : 05/11/2021
To APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE