rrc wr sports quota recruitment 2021 rrc wr recruitment notification 2021 western railway sports persons job vacancies rrc wr online application form
RRC WR Sport Quota Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Employment Notification No. RRC/WR/02/2021(Sports Quota) DATED 28/07/2021 Applications are invited ONLINE from eligible sportspersons for filling up of 21 (Twenty-One) Group C Posts in the following discipline against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2021-2022 over Western Railway. There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…..
Details of Vacancies : Total 21 Posts. There are vacancies for following sports :
Pay Level 4 & 5 : 05 Posts
Pay Level 2 & 3 : 16 Posts
- Table Tennis
Age Limit Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2022 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1997 and not later than 01/01/2004. No age Relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible
Educational Qualification :
Level 4 & 5 : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Level 2 & 3 : Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
1. Candidates possessing higher educational qualification should also upload their graduation/ Post Graduation certificates
2. Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment; else his/ her appointment will be treated as provisional till such time that he/she passes the Typing Test.
Sports Achievements :
(a) Only those sportspersons who have acquired the following sports achievement eligibility norms in the championship from 01/04/2019 to 28/07/2021 and are active, will be eligible to apply for appointment against above posts under Sports Quota.
(b) For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship/event shall be taken into account.
(c) The specific position played in the particular discipline, if applicable should be mentioned in the ONLINE Application without fail.
Application Fee :
General Category : Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who are found eligible and actually appear in Trial, if called for after deducting Bank charges. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply, shall not be refunded.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/ EWS : Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Personality/ Intelligence Test, if called for after deducting Bank charges. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply, shall not be refunded.
Pay Scale :
Level 4/5, Pay Matrix Rs.25500-81100 / 29200- 92300 [as per VII th CPC, GP Rs. 2400/2800 (VI PC)]
Level 2/3, Pay Matrix Rs.19900-63200 /21700-69100 [as per VII th CPC, GP Rs.1900/2000 (VI PC)]
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://www.rrc-wr.com and link is also provided on wr.indianrailways.gov.in News & Recruitment. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the website https://www.rrc-wr.com and can also apply by visiting on wr.indianrailways.gov.in >>News & Recruitment >> Sportsperson engagement for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against contractual appointment and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 04.08.2021 to 03.09.2021
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding western railway recruitment 2021 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you
LAST DATE : 03/09/2021
To APPLY ONLINE will start from 04 August 2021 : CLICK HERE