RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2020 rajasthan junior engineer recruitment 2020 apply online Rajasthan JEN Bharti 2020 1098 Vacancies Online Application Form rajasthan je civil mechanical electrical recruitment age limit educational qualification how to apply
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan Junior Engineer 1098 Posts
JOB UPDATE : RSMSSB has announced 1098 Vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts. Online Applications will start from 04 March, 2020. Get Full Detail of recruitment & apply online from link given below….
Advertisement No: 01/2020 (JEN 2020) Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has invited Online Applications for Junior Engineer Posts. These Vacancies are for TSP & Non TSP Areas. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post/ Exam : Junior Engineer Combined Direct Recruitment Exam 2020
Details of Vacancies : Total 1054 Posts
Non TSP Area : 998 Posts
TSP Area : 100 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021) : Candidate’s Age should be between 18 to 40 Years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Diploma in relative Stream or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institute/ University. There can be vacancies for Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical & Electrical. Download Official Notification for More Details of Educational Qualification-Post wise.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level 10 & Starting Salary Rs. 33800/-.
Application Fee :
For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/- Rupees Only, For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs.350/- Rupees Only,
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.250/- Rupees Only.
Note : Candidates can pay Application fee through e-Mitra Kiosk or Public Welfare Center(C.S.C.), Net Banking, ATM cum Debit Card & Credit Card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 02 April 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 04 March 2020
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Submission : 02 April 2020
Date of Written Exam : July/ August, 2020 (Expected)
LAST DATE : 02/04/2020
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Available from 04.03.2020
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.