RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 – 402 Posts Apply Online
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 for 402 Vacancies RSMSSB Kanishtha Anudeshak Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Educational Qualification How to Apply RSMSSB anudeshak Vacancies Important Dates TSP Non TSP Area wise Vacancies
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018
Advertisement No: 08/2018 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Direct Recruitment Exam 2018 Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has invited Online Applications for Junior Instructor Posts. These Vacancies are for TSP & Non TSP Areas. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post : Junior Instructor.
Details of Vacancies : Total 402 Posts. (Non TSP Area : 353 Posts & TSP Area : 49 Posts). Discipline wise Vacancies are as follows :-
- Junior Instructor COPA – 49 posts (Non TSP Area- 48, TSP-01)
- Junior Instructor Mechanic Diesel Engine – 31 posts (Non TSP Area- 24, TSP-07)
- Junior Instructor Electrician – 91 posts(Non TSP Area- 86, TSP-05)
- Junior Instructor Electronic Mechanic – 35 posts(Non TSP Area- 29, TSP-06)
- Junior Instructor Fitter – 59 posts(Non TSP Area- 52, TSP-07)
- Junior Instructor Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 17 posts(Non TSP Area- 15, TSP-02)
- Junior Instructor Welder – 49 posts(Non TSP Area- 45, TSP-04)
- Junior Instructor Wireman – 32 posts(Non TSP Area- 24, TSP-08)
- Junior Instructor Workshop Calculation & Science – 39 posts(Non TSP Area- 30, TSP-09)
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019) : Candidate’s Age should be between 20 to 40 Years.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification for Information of Discipline wise Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level 10
Application Fee :
For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/- Rupees Only, For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs.350/- Rupees Only,
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.250/- Rupees Only.
Note : Candidates can pay Application fee through e-Mitra Kiosk or Public Welfare Center(C.S.C.), Net Banking, ATM cum Debit Card & Credit Card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 17.05.2018 to 15.06.2018.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 17 May, 2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Submission : 15 June, 2018
Date of Written Exam : September/ October, 2018 (Expected)
NOTE : Candidates who applied earlier for Junior Instructor Posts via advt no. 06/ 2016 dates 16.09.2016 need not to apply again.
LAST DATE : 15/06/2018
Click Here to Download Official Notification for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Available from 17.05.2018
For More Details Visit Official Website.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.