SBI Clerk Exam Tips 2019 Junior Associates Pre Exam Tricks/ Study Tips
sbi clerk exam tips 2019 how to crack sbi clerk pre exam in 1st attempt SBI Clerk Exam Study Tips Important Topics for SBI Clerk Pre Exam Reasoning Quantitative Aptitude English State Bank of India Exam Tricks Junior Associates JA Pre Mains Exam SBI Clerk Study Tips Tricks to solve questions fast How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
SBI Clerk Exam Tips 2019 Important Study Tips
LATEST UPDATE dated 11.04.2019 : Good News !! State Bank of India has released Notification for 8756 Junior Associates (Clerk) Posts. Online Application has started Now. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links given below….
State Bank of India has initiated Recruitment Exercise for Most Awaited Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam. It is a very big exam for every banking Aspirants due to reputation of SBI. This Year SBI has announced 8756 Vacancies for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre. SBI is known for make exam tough for Candidates every Year. This Year SBI has also do the same & Change the SBI Clerk Pre Exam Patter. So Candidates need to prepared according to that. In this Article, Banking Aspirants can all necessary SBI Clerk Exam tips 2019, Tips to Score Good Marks in Reasoning, Maths, English. Important Tricks for Sectional Time Limit, Important Topic & Study Tips.
Changes in SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2019 : Form this Year, SBI has introduced Sectional Time Limit in Clerk Preliminary Exam. There is separate Time Limit for Each Section in SBI Junior Associates Pre Exam 2018. So Candidates need to focus on speed & as well as accuracy for each section. More Details of SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern is provided below…..
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2019 : SBI Clerk Selection Process will comprise of Following Stages :
- Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Nature)
- Mains Exam
- Test of specified opted Local Language.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern 2019 : Pre Exam will be Online Objective type.There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks in Pre Exam. Pre Exam will be of qualifying Nature. There will be 3 sections in Exam as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. This Exam is of Total 100 Marks. There will be 35 Marks each for Reasoning & Maths while 30 Marks for English Language Section. Sectional Time Limit will be 20 Minutes for Each Section.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Tips 2019 Section wise/ Subject wise
SBI Clerk Reasoning Tips : Reasoning is the Most Important Section to clear Cut Off & Getting Good Marks in Banking Exam. One who have good command & speed in Reasoning will always be One Step Ahead from other candidates. In SBI Clerk Pre Exam, There will be 35 Questions comprising of 35 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Lets Check First from which Topics Questions can come & How Many :-
- Inequalities : 5 Ques
- Coding & Decoding : 5 Ques
- Sitting Arrangement : 5 Ques
- Floor Based Puzzle : 5 Ques
- Raw Arrangement : 5 Ques
- Alphanumeric Series : 5 Ques
- Ranking, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation & Others : 5 Q
As SBI has introduced Sectional Time Limit so Questions is that which sections need to Attempt First. Candidates need to Follow given Tips for Reasoning Section in Pre Exam.
- Only Candidates know about their Strong & Weak topics of Reasoning Subject. So Attempt the Section According That.
- Candidate must have Sectional time Limit of 20 Minutes in mind.
- Don’t Go with Puzzle First, Try to do Easy sections like Inequalities, Syllogism (if come), Coding Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking Questions.
- After That If Time Permits then Candidates should go with Puzzle. Choose that Puzzle on which You have command. Candidates can opt for Floor Based Puzzle, Circular Arrangements.
- Accuracy is the Key in Banking Exam. With Sectional time Limit, It become most Important aspect of cracking Bank Exams.
- Be sure that If you attempt 20 or 25 Questions they all must be correct.
- Choose Your Good attempts in Exam, Seeing the Difficulty Level of Puzzles & Other Reasoning Questions.
- Practice more & more questions to get command over Puzzles. Try Different Type & Level of Puzzles.
SBI Clerk Quant (Maths) Tips : Quantitative Aptitude Section is also scoring & Deciding Factor in Bank Exams. Candidates who used good Short Tricks & Know Formula, have an edge over other Aspirants. There will be 35 Questions comprising of 35 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Lets Check First from which Topics Questions can come & How Many :-
- Simplification (included Decimal & Approximation) : 10 Ques
- Date Interpretation (DI) : 5 Ques
- Number Series : 5 Ques
- Miscellaneous (SI, CI, Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Averages, Ages, Ratio etc.) : 15 Ques
According to Sectional time Limit, Candidates has to made their Strategy very clear so candidates need to follow give Tips to Score well in Exam :
- In Quantitative Aptitude Section, First Check the Level of Question Paper then make your strategy.
- Attempt Simplification, Number Series & Data Interpretation Section First.
- If Some time Left, then go for easy questions like Ratio Proportion, Percentage, Average, Mensuration.
- To make good speed in Math Section, Candidates need to have learn Square Root, Square, Cube & Cube Root.
- Candidates need to make a List of All Important Formula & Tricks.
- Basics is most Important thing, First practice questions with Concepts & then apply Tricks you learn.
- Practice More Questions to have command over all topics in quant. Maintain Accuracy in Exam.
SBI Clerk English Tips : English Section is very crucial section for Bank Exams. Most of the Candidates did not qualify Pre Exam due to this Section. Candidates either secure less marks or not even clear cut off of this section. So Candidates need to pay equal attention to this Subject. There will be 30 Questions comprising of 30 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Questions may ask from given Topics :
- Reading Comprehension (Story Based/ Editorial Based) : 10 Q
- Cloze Test : 5 Q
- Sentence Improvement : 5 Q
- Sentence Error : 5 Q
- Para jumbled : 5 Q