sbi so recruitment 2020 for 77 posts SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment notification 2020 sbi it officer recruitment online application form MMGS III SMGS IV Posts SBI SO Apply Online Eligibility Criteria State Bank of India SBI Latest Jobs
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Specialist Officer Apply Online – 77 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 23.01.2020 : SBI has started Online Applications for various specialist officer posts. Candidates can apply till 12 February, 2020. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below..
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2019-20/17, ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2019-20/18 & ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO-Law/ 2019-20/21 State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in Bank’s website. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post : Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular Basis
No. of Vacancies : Total 77 Posts.
Age Limit : Maximum 30-40 Years for All Posts. Age Relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification below for Educational Qualification Details..
Pay Scale : Grade Scale of Pay CTC (Approx.)@
Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) : Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) : Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) : Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490) rs. 19.50 lakhs p.a.
Senior Management Grade
Scale IV (SMGS-IV) : Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170) rs. 23.00 lakhs p.a.
Application Fee : General & Others : Rs. 750/- & SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 125/-
Selection Process : The selection of candidates for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 will be based on shortlisting & Personal Interview.
1. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
2 Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for Interview/Group Discussion if called.
3 In case the candidate is called for interview/Group Discussion and he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.), he/she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview/group discussion nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses etc.
4 Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates for SBI SO Recruitment 2019. No intimation/ call letter will be sent in hard copy.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 (https://www.sbi.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 23.01.2020 TO 12.02.2020
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 12/02/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Posts ; Started from 23.01.2020
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.