south indian bank probationary clerk recruitment 2023 online application form South Indian Bank Clerk Notification 2023 SIB Clerk Notification date apply online kerala tamilnadu delhi vacancies exam date
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : South Indian Bank has released Official Notification for Probationary Clerk Posts. Candidates can apply online for Clerk Post till 12 February 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Fee, How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post: Probationary Clerk
Branches : Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT), Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Maharashtra, Delhi, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Odisha. The candidates may be posted to any of the Branches in the state which he/ she had applied for at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2023) : Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.02.1997 and not later than 31.01.2005 (both days inclusive).. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Educational Qualification : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream
Pay Scale : IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
Application Fee : Rs. 800/- for General Category & Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST Category.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank Clerk Online Exam Date 2023 : 18 February 2023
How to Apply : For Probationary Clerk Online Application, candidates need to follow given steps :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (www.southindianbank.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment available from 01 to 12 February 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 12/02/2023
Apply Online for Probationary Clerk Post : Started NOW
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.