south indian bank probationary clerk recruitment 2019 online application form South Indian Bank Clerk Notification 2019 for 385 Posts SIB Clerk Notification 2019 apply online kerala tamilnadu delhi vacancies exam date
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online -385 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 18.06.2019 : Good News !! South Indian Bank has released Official Notification for 385 Probationary Clerk Posts. Online Applications has started from 19 June, 2019. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Fee, How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies : Total 385 Probationary Clerk Posts.
1. North Zone : 75 Posts
2. South Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana) : 310 Posts
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2019) : Candidates age should be less than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification (as on 30.06.2019) : Candidates should have passed 10th/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Pay Scale : Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
Application Fee : Rs. 600/- for General Category & Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Category.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank Clerk Online Exam Date : 26 July, 2019
How to Apply : For Probationary Clerk Online Application, candidates need to follow given steps :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (www.southindianbank.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 30 June, 2019
Click Here here to Apply Online for SIB Clerk Posts : Link Active from 19.06.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.