Army Ordnance Corps 1793 Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Fireman Apply Online
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 for 1793 Tradesman Fireman Posts AOC Online Application Form Army Ordnance Corps Vacancy Notification 2023 Junior Office Assistant Latest Jobs
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
JOB UPDATE dated 06.02.2023 : Army Ordnance Corps has issued Detailed Notice for Recruitment to 1793 Tradesman, Fireman Posts. Recruitment Process & Online Applications has started from 06 February 2023. Download Notice & apply Online from link below…
Advt. No. AOC/CRC/2023/JAN/AOC-02 Filling Up the Defence Civilian Posts at various Units/ Depots in Govt of India, Ministry of Defence || Central Recruitment Cell, C/O Army Ordnance Corps Centre The Army Ordnance Corps (abbreviated as AOC) is an active corps of the Indian Army and a major formation responsible for providing material and logistical support to the Indian Army during war and peace. The Army Ordnance Corps main responsibility is to provide material and logistics support to the Indian Army and, if required, to the Navy and Air Force during war and peace. The inventory Army Ordnance Corps is responsible ranges from clothing (e.g. coats, sleeping bags, gloves, goggles, etc.) to vehicles, equipment and munitions (e.g. bullets, artillery shells, missiles, etc.). The supply of fuel, fodder, and medicines are maintained by the Indian Army Service Corps, the Military Farms Service/Army Remount and Veterinary Corps and the Army Medical Corps respectively. Following are the tentative vacancies for which publication of advertisement is under process. Please watch for updates under “Latest News” on official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. Get Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Apply Online Dates below…..
Check IOF 2075 Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Ordnance Factories Apply Online Dates
Details of Vacancies : Total 1793 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Tradesman Mate : 1249 Posts
- Fireman : 544 Posts
NOTE : There are Vacancies for Eastern, Western, Northern, Southern, South Western, Central West & Central East Region.
Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years. There will be 03 Year Age relaxation for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualifications :
Tradesman : 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Fireman/ Junior Office Assistant : Candidate must have passed Class 12th from a recognized Board. For More Details wait for Official Notice.
Pay Scale :
Tradesman Mate : Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900
Fireman : Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 2- Rs.19900-63200
Examination Fee : Fee will be mention in official notice. Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://www.aocrecruitment.gov.in/ Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, ITI Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will available on website from 06 to 26 February 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 26/02/2023
CANDIDATES CAN SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FIREMAN AND TRADESMAN MATE PUBLISHED VIDE ADVT NO AOC/CRC/2023/JAN/AOC-02 DT 14 JAN 2023 FROM 06 FEB 2023 TO 26 FEB 2023 (21 DAYS). CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH
Download Army Ordnance Corps Vacancy Detailed Notice 2023
Apply Online for AOC Tradesman Mate/ Fireman Posts
For More Details Visit Navy’s Official Website >>> https://www.aocrecruitment.gov.in/Home.html