SSC Constable GD Result 2019 SSC GD Result Date, Merit List -ssc.nic.in
ssc constable gd result 2019 check state wise result ssc constable gd result date 2019 ssc gd merit list 2019 naxal border area Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018 check on ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD Result 2019 BSF CRPF CAPF Exam Merit List
LATEST UPDATE dated 21.05.2019: SSC has announced New Revised Result Date Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Riflemen (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 written examination. Total 30,41.284 Candidates appeared (58.26%) in Exam. SSC GD Online Exam Result will Now announce on 21 June, 2019. Check SSC Constable GD Result Date Notice from link given below….
SSC has released Answer Key/ Response Sheet for Constable GD 2018 Online Exam. Candidates can submit representations, if any, from 30-4-2019 to 05-05-2019 (upto 6.00 PM). Candidates can download answer key from link below….
SSC has released Tentative Vacancy Position for Constable GD Exam 2018. Selection will be done on 58373 Posts, out of which 50066 Posts for Male Candidates & 8307 Posts for Female Candidates. Download Notice from link below….
Expected Cut Off Marks for Constable GD Online Exam 2018-2019 is available Now. Check Category wise cut off below…
SSC has issued Notification regarding Implementation of Normalization in Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018. Check SSC GD Normalization Method below…
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “C” and Group “D” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It does not make any recruitment for states. It serves only central Government.
F. No. 3/2/2017–P&P-I. The Staff Selection Commission conducted an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. As Per Selection process, Online Test conducted First. SSC Constable GD Online Exam conduct from 11 February, 2019 to 11 March, 2019.
Result of SSC Constable GD Online Written examination will announce shortly. Roll Numbers wise list of provisionally qualified Candidates for appearing in PET/ PST Exam subject to their fulfilling all eligibility conditions, will upload on Official Website. Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with us for Latest Result Updates & as well as of SSC Website (www.ssc.nic.in).
SSC Constable GD Result Date 2019 : 21 June, 2019 (Tentative)
SSC Constable GD Normalization Process : To address any variation in difficulty levels of question papers across different shifts, the scores of the candidates will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission. Short-listing of candidates for PET/ PST and Medical Examination will be done on the basis of normalized marks scored by the candidates. Final merit as well as selection of the candidates will also be made on the basis of normalized marks.
SSC Constable GD After Result Process/ Mode of Selection :
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination. Candidates who qualified in Online Exam will call for PET/ PST & Medical Exam.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of merit in the Computer Based examination will be around 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PET/ PST and are shortlisted for DME by the Commission and whose documents are found to be in order will require appearing in the DME.
- On the basis of aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Computer Based Examination, the final selection of candidates, along with force allocation, in each category namely, Un-Reserved, SC, ST, OBC and ex-servicemen will be made separately for male and female candidates in respect of each State/ UT and further earmarked category of Border Guarding and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts wherever applicable. Selection of the candidates for NIA and SSF will be made on All India basis.
- Allotment of CAPFs/ Organizations to finally selected candidates will be made on the basis of ‘merit in Computer Based Examination’-cum-‘preference of CAPFs/ Organization’ exercised by the candidates in the online Applications submitted by
- Candidates will be considered for the vacancies of a State/ UT and further for the vacancies of Border Guarding Districts, Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts based on the information provided by them in the online Application Form and subsequent submission of relevant Domicile Certificate at the time of DME/ Document Verification.
Conduct of PST/ PET and DME/ RME will be the sole responsibility of the CAPFs. The Commission will not entertain any representation/ appeal/ RTI Applications/ CPGRAMs against the decision of the PST/ PET and DME/ RME Board.
Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of DME by the CAPFs. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny of document is undertaken during DME, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled straightaway by the CAPFs.
How to Check SSC Constable GD Result 2019 : Candidates can Check SSC Constable GD Online Exam Result from the given Easy Steps :
- Visit Official Website of SSC (www.ssc.nic.in)
- Search Link for Result/ Write UP of Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018.
- Follow that Pdf Link, Candidates will be able to Check Roll No. wise List of Shortlisted Candidates for PET/ PST.
- SSC Constable GD Marks will upload on official Website. Individual Candidate (Selected/ Non Selected) will be able to check marks.
- After Entering your User ID & Password, you can check SSC Constable GD Result/ Marks 2019. Take Print out of it.
Candidates are required to have a quick & regular watch on SSC Official Website for Constable GD Result 2019. We will also provide you latest updates regarding Answer Key, Result & Expected Cut Off Marks. Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page. Aspirants, You can Share your View Regarding Exam. You can also share your Marks to get Idea about your chances in Exam. We will be Happy to assist you. You may leave an email regarding your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Regular Updates of SSC Constable GD CAPF Exam 2019 Exam : Click Here