SSC CPO Notification 2020 SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for 1564 Posts Age Limit Education Criteria Fee for SSC CPO Exam Sub Inspector Application Form Offline Important Dates ssc capf recruitment 2020 cpo examination 2019 ssc cpo online application dates sub inspector exam updates
SSC CPO Notification 2020 SI ASI Delhi Police Online Application Dates
LATEST SSC CPO 2020 UPDATE : SSC has started Online Application Process of CPO 2020 Exam. SSC has released SI ASI Delhi Police 2020 Notification. Candidates can apply online till 16 July 2020. SSC has announced Revised Exam Date for CPO 2020 Tier 1 Exam. Download CPO Notice & Apply Online from link below……
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-MaleStaff Selection Commission has started Recruitment Drive for CPO 2020. This time Vacancies can be in Good Amount & Pay Scale are very Good. SSC will conduct Online Exam for SI ASI Delhi Police. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification are given below……….
You May Also Like : SSC CPO Syllabus 2020 SI ASI Delhi Police Tier 1 Online Exam Pattern
Name of Exam : Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2020
Vacancy Positions : Total 1564 Posts
|SI in Delhi Police||91 Posts||78 Posts|
|Sub Inspector GD in CAPFs||1342 Posts||53 Posts|
|TOTAL||1433 Posts||131 Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021) : For SSC CPO 2020 Exam Age Limit will be 20 -25 Years for General Candidates. i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).There will be Age Relaxation of 3 Years for OBC Candidates & 5 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2021) : Candidate must Possess Bachelor Degree from Recognized University or Equivalent. SI Delhi Police Male candidates must possess valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Pay Scale : After 7th Pay, Salary will be as :-
Sub-Inspector GD in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) : Level –6 (Rs.35400 -112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ ( Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive-Male/ Female) in Delhi Police : Level –6 (Rs.35400 -112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ ( Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Application Fee : Rupees One Hundred Only (Rs.100/-) Payable Through CRF stamps In Case Of Offline Application or SBI Challan Or Online Payment Through State Bank Of India For Online Application —
Note : Fees Is Exempted for All Woman Candidates & Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Service Man Eligible for Reservation As Per Government Orders.
SSC CPO 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date : 29.09.2020 to 01.10 2020 & 05.10.2020 (Tentative)
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF.
2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online „one time Registration Form‟/ „Application Form‟.
3. After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
4. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
5. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
6. On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
7. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 17 June, 2020
Last Date of Online Application : 16 July, 2020
Dates of Computer Based Examinations :
Paper-I : 29.09.2020 to 05.10 2020
Paper-II : 01 March 2021
LAST DATE : 16/07/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for CPO Vacancy 2020 : Started Now
For More Information Visit :-http://ssc.nic.in/